Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I was rooting for the Texans on the off-chance the Bills don't poo poo the bed tomorrow, but they simply weren't in the same class as the Ravens. Amazing season for them and they're going to be perennial contenders for as long as Stroud is under center.

The Super Bowl truly does go through Baltimore this year...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
First and foremost, I want Patrick Mahomes to eat poo poo.
And second, I want the Loins to win the Superb Owl.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Yeah, the Von Miller contract is killer because he’s looked like a less athletic Vernon Gholston since tearing his Achilles.

Diggs I’m willing to buy is hurt and this team seems really loving dumb about letting players play through injuries even though they’re sucking poo poo, but also he’s just been dropping balls like he’s Gabe Davis.

Dawson Knox is dramatically overpaid to be a TE2.

We got hit hard by injuries finally, but we’ve had relatively healthy defenses the past two years still violently poo poo themselves in heart-breaking playoff losses, so let’s not even pretend it makes a difference.

Ultimately the difference is that we’re coached by a defensive “guru” who’s just Jason Garrett with a bit of unconvincing scruff.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

The Puppy Bowl posted:

This might be a stronger argument if those other guys weren't borderline practice squad caliber.
With all the injuries Buffalo had there were no good options.
They're physically capable and Elam actually made a huge play last week against the Steelers with the end zone pick where he made a great read and break on the ball.

Plus, you know, it fits with McDermott's observable tendency to prefer the safe and familiar even if it sucks.
And, in the case of AJ Klein, even if it's only ever sucked and will always suck.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
One of my coworkers drew ennui Husky on a piece of cardboard, then cut it out, then added a speech bubble with one word: "Help."
It hangs proudly in our kitchen on our bulletin board. Unintentionally brilliant logo.

Anyway, Lions>Ravens>49ers>Chiefs for me.