Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw were 4-0 in super bowls. Those are numbers that are unlikely to be matched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Mr. Nice! posted:

The ravens have a long way to go before they have meaningful super bowl records.

Most super bowls starring a murdering piece of poo poo?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Pain of Mind posted:

It is weird, even though the 49ers won, I feel like they lost. Like I was so mentally prepared for a loss with how bad they were the first 3 quarters, I feel disappointed about the outcome even though I wanted them to win.

I feel you.

Any given sunday, though. You are never as bad as you look or as good as you look. It was a weird game.

And JG would have lost this game.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The rookie kicker who made 60/61 XP and was right in the middle of the league in FG percentage?

No.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Purdy has two rain games. He led game winning drives in each. The kicker missed the winner in one of them. No QB is perfect. Purdy is 3-0 in the playoffs. A d something g like 17-4 in the regular season.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
49ers are 5-0 against NFC playoff teams this year. Week 18 doesn't count due to it being a preseason game to close the year.

Anyway, next week they get to play Detroit, the only other NFC playoff team they haven't played. Has a team ever played and beaten every other playoff team in their conference in the same year? It's gotta be rare as hell, if it has even happened.

Also, congratulations Detroit fans. Genuinely happy for you.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

post hole digger posted:

on the other hand i dont want to see 1000 super bowl bye week think pieces about the 2008-09 season they went 0-16 was the same year that the GFC basically destroyed the city and the turnaround for both. so i hope chase young knocks jared goofs head off.

Maybe it will be the redemption game for Goff. He finally goes home and plays well.

It won't be, Goof mode is already engaged.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Making sure I have this right:

No one but Chiefs fans are rooting for the Chiefs.
Ravens fans here are so insufferable they make it impossible to root for the Ravens.

So go NFC whoever wins next week.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Probably.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If you deliberately give nazis a platform to spread their hate, you are a nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Not my MVP.