Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

AndrewP posted:

I think the Ravens are gonna win the Super Bowl

i am not seeing a single nfc team that can beat them at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Victorious Radia posted:

i dont understand how folks can hate the team they're a fan of. what are you doing. gah

why watch football if it just makes you mad?? that's not healthy !!

have you considered screaming and breaking at least one piece of personal property when a bad play happens

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

disgusting. come back to this forum when you have drywall repair guys on speed dial.

also that was a wild game and green bay will be scary as hell if they can add more to that team

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i just realized, sorry to the buffalo bills for taking the place of the saints as the guys getting owned in the league's best games