Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Please stop feeding him - he goes back to the AFCN thread forever if you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kurgarra Queen posted:

I was rooting for the Texans on the off-chance the Bills don't poo poo the bed tomorrow, but they simply weren't in the same class as the Ravens. Amazing season for them and they're going to be perennial contenders for as long as Stroud is under center.

This is 100% my thought as well.

For what it’s worth, Bills are the team I’m rooting for the most to win the Super Bowl. Is there room on the bandwagon for three weeks?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

https://x.com/depresseddetn/status/1748922965176053990?s=61&t=MWDyiwlGSGaCVp4-ftsiTw

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I demand a Lions / Bills Super Bowl.

gently caress off 49ers and Chiefs.

I’d be OK with the Ravens.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Wide Right 2

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can’t wait to see the Tom Grossi video about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hahahahahaha

Bills are the late 00s Chargers. That's incredible.