Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Chris James 2 posted:

Dan Campbell is the greatest Detroit coach in, minimum, our lifetimes

Undefeated in the playoffs!

ixnay posted:

Congrats to Dallas and Washington, now the only teams not to reach the NFC championship game this century

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

MJeff posted:

I hope it's not too pearl clutch to think that's kinda bush league.

Yeah I think the hot water thing is kind of dumb. A funny prank to pull on a high school football rival but like...you're adults.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Fun stat I heard today: Detroit has yet to trail in the playoffs this season. Anyway,

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

mcmagic posted:

I kinda think the Lions are gonna beat the 9ers.

If Deebo is out I think they have a very real shot. Still have a shot if he plays but it's going to require some luck.

wyoak posted:

I get it but also it was the Detroit Lions in the playoffs, the football gods were waiting for that moment to crush a city

I'm mentally preparing myself for a weird officiating controversy to rip a win away from Detroit.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Another fun 2023 Lions fact: they've beaten the last four Super Bowl winners this season (TB, LAR, KCx2)

There's still football to be played why are we already in politics mode