Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man, Gronkowski in his playing days was more than enough. This new gig plus the commercials, a bit much of that doofus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

Well, it wasn't pretty, but that win makes it four times in seven seasons under Kyle Shanahan that the Niners have made the final four. All without ever having a QB most people would even consider good, let alone a star. All of the myriad frustrations about overly conservative game management and other things kind of seem pretty minor considering those results.

Definitely, it's like college hoops, if you make the final 4 that's something people remember

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man that's a long offseason for Bills fans.

2 golden opportunities to get 10 yards closer at minimum, burn clock, force KC timeouts and Allen hucking bombs up.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toaster Beef posted:

I guess it's been talked about a billion times already but if you have 1:45 on the clock and you're comfortably moving the sticks I just don't understand why you take those shots at the end zone

Legit baffling

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Getting kinda sick of all these fuckin Kelces

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pasaluki posted:

NFL Fandom is the epitome of that though.

Lol

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Fun stat I heard today: Detroit has yet to trail in the playoffs this season. Anyway,

I'm happy for Goff, he turned a weird situation right upside down

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That was so dumb. Only topped by Allen's last 2 decisions.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

My favourite thing about AM sports radio shows is the thinly veiled burning hatred the hosts have for the question "hey guys how you doing?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I bet he could body slam him np