Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Barudak posted:

So in exchange for amazing QB play Green Bay gets to fun it up a little

Its honestly worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You have Bryce Young.

I mean Bryce Young performed pretty well against the packers D

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Coldforge posted:

For the conditions I thought Purdy played okay. I'll take okay over throwing 2 picks, like Love did.

Purdy threw like 4 picks but was lucky the Packers secondary is garbage

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

If anything Kawa is the Lenin of TFF and he will free us of our chains

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

wandler20 posted:

Congrats Lions fans, the better team won today.

Baker was pretty drat good in the playoffs. That last pass wasn't great but he was baking on the previous drive that they needed. I'm perfectly fine bringing him back because there isn't going to be any better options for them.

The bigger issue is the Bucs o line let the lions get free rushers at them.

Which is not ideal

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Scipiotik posted:

Hof QB Jordan love did the same thing just yesterday.

I mean love is a first year starter and Baker has been in the league for what feels like ten years

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean a lot of them are Christians but they don’t make it the center of the personalities the way Stroud seems to be trying to do

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Purdy is engaged to a Christian historical fiction author. There is a 65% chance Brock Purdy is still a virgin.

A Christian who writes historical fiction or does she insert her OC into the third Ecumenical council

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

I am doing absolutely 0 further searching, but I hope this is her work:

Why do all her sequel covers have the exact same set up. The covers are already low effort as is

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

Ladies just want to enjoy the fantasy of being rescued by sexy, somewhat wild men who just need someone to tame them just like dudes just want ones where stepsisters get stuck in more and more elaborate machinery / muscle cars.

But you could vary up the poses if the sexy men! Aim higher!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

sponges posted:

That’s stupid

Yeah the overlap of the two must be pretty insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Black Sunshine posted:

I'll take a vague man in the clouds reference over someone making wildly irresponsible and false accusations that could get people murdered but that's just me

You know who else was a victim of wildly irresponsible accusations?

That’s right it’s Jesus Christ