Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

solarjetman posted:

When the other team doesn't have enough linebackers, and you don't have enough wide receivers
https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1749269638545125764

I still believe in the modern NFL era you can just go full tight end and bully the gently caress out of defenders to death.

Then maybe start having them line up tight. Maybe some sort of wing formation?

Perhaps we could get some real good motion sets if we put one in the backfield, a real bruiser that still has good blocking skills.

If we have everyone so tight, we can lure the defense into a lot of RPO pass fakes, but instead of quick hitters across the LoS, maybe they could be more lateral and still in the backfield, kind of like a swing or TE screen but dedicate more blockers from the oline...

I think we might have a stew cooking here boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The lions are the wholesome feel good footballing story we want, the swifties repeat is the miserable brand synergy hellworld we deserve.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ugh excuse me you should all be thankful your chargers won so many games back then, with such a talented roster. Really speaks to the entitlement of the fan base to doompost and lament the self destruction every season. Calling for the firing of Marty just because you didn't win the super bowl? Gauche.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

kiimo posted:

According to the players yeah lol

petty and amazing tbh

I'm not going to take much stock in the Diva chiefs crying about a perceived slight, tbh.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

mcmagic posted:

it's kind of annoying that the texans lucked into a good QB who is also a jesus weirdo. i'm sure this press conference gave cal mcnair a giant boner.

https://twitter.com/WillKunkelFOX/status/1749499127895892338

Dangerous carson wentz vibes. Texans should trade him while the iron is hot.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I guess they don’t know what that emoji is used for nowadays

should get a player to really start talking about eggplants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
My fondest memories of eagles past consist of a lot of RB3 memories tbh.