Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Baltimore's long national nightmare of not being in the afccg is over. im glad everyone is ready for the ravens to break their superbowl dry spell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Q_res posted:

I'm still holding out hope for a Ravens/Lions Super Bowl. Long suffering underdog vs the Lions is a helluva match up.

:hai:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want the ravens to get there And win it. ur thing is cool too tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im gonna have to agree with the big K dog, its good to win the Superbowl

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I won't be happy for the Lions if they beat us. gently caress em.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AndrewP posted:

I think the Ravens are gonna win the Super Bowl

gotta fit a few more in before the least motivated case of ALS of all time finally finishes off the source of the ravens power

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Guido Merkens posted:

If the Ravens lose this ~ or any superbowl ever ~ I’ll mentally downgrade them to a team I barely remember exists.

Kidding of course, this is great the case and I’m surprised to remember they’ve even won one since I have watched them all since 1990.

they have won two, famously

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all u dorks encouraged the hell out of him when he was saying stupid poo poo to me but now that the ownage is on the other foot its a problem. yall got the kawalimus you wanted and cant stand to look at your own creation rip

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Victorious Radia posted:

I’m laughing. You’re here so mad, but here I am, doing a laugh. lol, if I may say so

its good to laugh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

baker mayfield fuggin sucks lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

Kawalimus is good and my friend

same, love that kawalimus

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all the other fanbases are weak. posting is combat and none of them could have forged a mind like kawalimus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Black Sunshine posted:

I can't believe the Packers had a grey dick welfare scammer and a nazi QB back to back

big ben had the grey alien dick, brett favres dick looked like a normal hue to my mind