Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
not wanting to make the superbowl because it might screw up your record in them is wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

they came, they saw, they billsed

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

chamois posted:

the chiefs were beating the hell out of them it was only close because a guy fumbled on the 1

it was close in the same way the first half of texans/ravens was close where a single fluke play wildly swung the score but one team was clearly outclassing the other

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rogue Elephant posted:

The Bills need to think hard about replacing McDermott I think. 4 years without winning anything meaningful, plus he runs the defense that just got gashed for an average of 7+ yards on every play and didn't force a single punt

hey now

they forced one punt

giving up a 9 yard run when you absolutely need a 3 and out to have even an outside shot is pretty brutal

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'd love to be wrong but I just can't picture the Lions pulling it off

Still, Lions > Niners >> Ravens >>>> Chiefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

AndrewP posted:

I think the Bills probably should have leaned on Allen’s running even more

They were probably scared off of it when the whistle blew with Allen wrapped up and the Chiefs then slammed him down with no flag

Toaster Beef posted:

I guess it's been talked about a billion times already but if you have 1:45 on the clock and you're comfortably moving the sticks I just don't understand why you take those shots at the end zone

Yeah that play where he forced it into the end zone while Diggs was in his own zip code at the first down line was insane