Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Kawalimus posted:

Superbowl losses are not good and teams that lose the SB usually do not make it back.

So you don't want them to make the Super Bowl...

Because if they do, it might mean they don't make the Super Bowl in the future...

Kawa, I promise you, no one in the entire Ravens organization cares about a *-0 all-time Super Bowl record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

The337th posted:

the closer they get to another SB win, the more the cover starts to slip that this obsessive fatalism is really just an elaborate superstitious activity in service of his fandom

one that apparently needs the participation of an entire football forum witnessing increasingly deranged logic for why this very successful franchise is perpetually on the precipice of doom

I agree, Kawalimus is an excellent person and memorable poster and connoisseur of birds.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

They honored their Legend, the Guy Who Punched His Wife Out (on Camera).

Ravens' roster may have a bunch of dandy people but the org as a whole can get hosed.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

i do remember after the seahawks won the superbowl that there were a lot of seattle fans that popped up and slowly went away (or maybe they're still around and i didnt notice). could just be recency bias cause i see the same motherfuckers in the afcnorth thread all the drat time and my boys love to post

Well, sadly one of the greaf Hawks posters passed away several years ago (RIP wheez)

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

biceps crimes posted:

Dan Campbell can probably bench press Andy Reid's weight but benching a human is awkward since you can't really grip them like a barbell and the weight isn't evenly distributed. idk if Dan Campbell could bench Andy Reid himself without first getting some practice in by benching other lighter humans first

lmao at the earnest answer and name/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Despera posted:

I dont think rodgers has any strong beliefs other than making the world revolve around him and that a contrarian is smarter than us sheepish normals. Though being a nazi kinda tracks with both.

I don't think he's a nazi, since he's fine with preventable diseases loving up any vulnerable person, regardless of their faith or ethnicity.