Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

trevorreznik posted:

Interesting.

And yeah that pick felt like what a not top 5 QB was going to throw in a pressure situation

Hof QB Jordan love did the same thing just yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I liked how when he caught that first deep pass he seemed as surprised as everyone else in the world was that he caught it.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Ort posted:

For real, I was like why are the announcers not making a bigger deal out of this miracle.

My wife, who has only started watching football because of Swift, was like isn't that the guy who can't catch?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

Lmao at Taylor Decker, bona fide enormous human being, being sent flying there

Nah that's a TE, can't see a number though.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

The Lions's second touchdown on the 4th and goal was a fuckup:

https://twitter.com/The33rdTeamFB/status/1750245939099427249?t=uibqfd3gaF_O0pc3TLQMDg&s=19

Per the sun god, the personnel group brought to the field was the wrong one for the play they were going to run. Robinson's the third-string running back and incidentally, that was Craig Robinson's only run of the game. Detroit fans even thought it was misdirection instead of a fuckup :v:

Reynolds! But the funny thing about it is Equanimeous was like, Craig is a tell, you always throw when he's on the field!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

Just checked the TV feed - that was 4th down in the late 3rd quarter and Detroit still had all three timeouts. I'd like to think Dan Campbell et al realized the personnel fuckup but still decided Reynolds was a good MANBALL guy to keep the call the same.

It was intimidation, the bucs remembered what he did in the last game against Detroit and were afraid.