Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Kawalimus posted:

People cared when the 49ers were 5-0. 3 SB wins especially at 3-0 will give the Ravens premier franchise status.

A valuable win against GB, TB, or DET would be even better. SF less so but acceptable.

Nobody gives a poo poo which team they beat to win the goddamn Superbowl you loving nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

I've seen Giants fans even on here say the are still bitter about their one SB loss.

Being bitter about a Superbowl loss isn't the same as worrying or giving a poo poo about which team you beat to win a Superbowl.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

They said they wanted to beat the Ravens to "right that wrong".

Cool but the post I quoted isn't about that

"valuable wins"

Winning the Superbowl is all that matters, nobody sane cares about which team they actually beat to get that Lombardi

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

It shows the Ravens are an increasing value as a SB win themselves. And 3-0 will make us a marked team and increase the stakes. But 2-1 our value drops to average.

So you're "concern posting" about the literal dollar value placed on the Ravens as a franchise? Like those articles that always have the Cowboys at the top?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Note to self: excessive bird watching must cause the brain to turn into soup, don't ever take up that hobby.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Sounds like Kawa will take a swan dive off a bridge if the Ravens make it to a Superbowl and lose because he can't deal with the irrevocable stain that will haunt the team forever.

I don't wish him harm so we should all be rooting for the Ravens to lose next week to make sure he lives to torture us with insane ramblings until this forum eventually dies some day.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Parallax posted:

i would like to see a playoff win before i hit middle age and this motherfucker is worried about their perfect super bowl record

Have you considered the amount of "value" a franchise loses once they're no longer perfect in the Superbowl? It's more honorable to go 0-17 than to lose a championship game. Won't someone think of the pain those poor fans must endure only being the 2nd best team in a given year?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Basically I want to watch Mahomes throw five picks and cry on the field and piss his pants as he drowns in a sea of Bills Mafia Buttholes.

Please stop, I can only get so hard

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Paracausal posted:

god why are ravens posters making it so hard to cheer for them over the chiefs

It's really just one insufferable poster, the rest are pretty cool for the most part

Fire McDermott, hire Bill and win a Superbowl

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Only the true sickos hang around well after their team fades into obscurity

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

pasaluki posted:

Besides at QB, they aren't anywhere near as talented as the Chargers were then and have 2 more playoff wins to show for it.

Proof that Josh Allen is so much better than most other QBs, unless he's on his bullshit and choking games away doing stupid poo poo.

I'll never understand how those Chargers teams never won a Superbowl or even played in one, they had SO MUCH talent and just kept loving up in hilarious fashion. It was one of the only pleasures I got from football at the time considering how dogshit the Raiders were, and still are... usually.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Ugh excuse me you should all be thankful your chargers won so many games back then, with such a talented roster. Really speaks to the entitlement of the fan base to doompost and lament the self destruction every season. Calling for the firing of Marty just because you didn't win the super bowl? Gauche.

Yeah sorry bud, Chargers fans don't really doom post as much as they just know something bad will happen, because it literally always does, and afterwards just probably drink the pain away and post "this sucks, I'm really sad" or something similar.

I almost feel bad for them but then I realize they laugh when my team is trash too

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Jason Kelce saved us from the boring shots of Taylor Swift sitting in the box so I'm thankful for that. Dude also drank beer with Bills fans before the game... he's pretty okay in my book. Travis is slightly less insufferable than Mahomes at this point.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

It's probably hard to NOT have a strong belief in a higher power and feel blessed by that power when you have athletic gifts that 99.99% of the planet wishes they had but simply can't due to factors beyond their control. All the work ethic in the world can't change genetics.

I'd publicly vouch for Satan myself but I get why they'd thank God.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'll take a vague man in the clouds reference over someone making wildly irresponsible and false accusations that could get people murdered but that's just me

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Aaron Rodgers and Joe Rogan murdered Jesus Christ

Kind of a dick move IMO

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Papercut posted:

Rodgers just did a retreat at a guy's house who defended his assault of a 14-year-old by saying "she was 14 going on 35"

Haha holy poo poo

Defending Rodgers and/or Rogan is a risky proposition these days!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The wildcard round was amazing but now we're down to 3 teams that constantly win and a single good guy left.

The Lions must win at all costs

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I can't believe the Packers had a grey dick welfare scammer and a nazi QB back to back

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

big ben had the grey alien dick, brett favres dick looked like a normal hue to my mind

Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate your dedication in this matter. While we're at it, do you happen to remember where Chris Cooley's dick falls on the hue scale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

"we'll never forget you Brent" will always have a place in my heart