Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I was dying inside for basically that entire game until there were about 62 seconds left. Please play better next week Niners. Please get healthy Deebo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Purdy played like absolute garbage today though. He was oddly flat-footed in the pocket for so many possessions and missed on all of those throws

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Purdy did not play well, but Shanahan called an even worse game. Especially the end of that first half.

49ers fans have to feel like they escaped disaster.

I 100% feel this way, I'm shocked their season is still alive, but hell NFC championship game let's go

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I died a thousand deaths when Thomas gave up a 41 yard PI on 3rd and 15

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
The weather conditions definitely contributed to both teams looking like poo poo. They may have looked like poo poo without the conditions but the conditions definitely helped.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

just dunk the ball in water before the snap.

Literally do this all offseason

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Lions -Niners is gonna be a good game

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
If your team makes it to the divisional round, you better have a very good reason not to run it back, especially at QB

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

mcmagic posted:

i feel like you don't see guys talking like that too much these days? kurt warner obviously was but i can't pinpoint too many younger guys.

Check out Purdy's interview with Steve Young the other day, he attributes his ability to stay cool to the fact that if God wants him to succeed he will and if God has a different plan for him then he will embrace that path too

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
This is gonna be like 90 Day Fiance where you discover that like half the cast is Mormon

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Kalli posted:

I am doing absolutely 0 further searching, but I hope this is her work:

Brock's fiance is officially this lady now

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Can't you see her on the platform behind Brock while he hoists the Lombardi?

The most Iowa wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

mcmagic posted:

joe rogan guys aren't nazis dude. a a ron isn't nick fuentes.

Rodgers just did a retreat at a guy's house who defended his assault of a 14-year-old by saying "she was 14 going on 35"