Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Ghost Dog posted:

Baltimore's long national nightmare of not being in the afccg is over. im glad everyone is ready for the ravens to break their superbowl dry spell

I'm still holding out hope for a Ravens/Lions Super Bowl. Long suffering underdog vs the Lions is a helluva match up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

If we're 3-0 people will care.

No, it'll still just be you.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

DET would be an especially rare SB win

Super Bowl wins aren't Pokemon cards...

:wtc:

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Freaquency posted:

Always fun to watch playoff posters encounter Kawalimus for the first time

Oh it's far from the first time I've encountered Kawa. I'm just endlessly fascinated by whatever is going on upstairs...

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

Detroit fans even thought it was misdirection instead of a fuckup :v:

This was me, for real. I saw Reynolds in and thought, "Oh poo poo, they're passing" and when they handed it to him I thought it was intentional to make the Defense assume pass.