Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Totally agree with Kawalimus, losing the Super Bowl SUCKS, it is better to have just lost earlier in the playoffs. And there’s nothing wrong with caring about your teams honor value, I often think about how awesome it is that Mahomes is 2-1 in SBs already and then get mad at how much more awesome 3-0 would be. It’s fun to stack medals and trophies and accolades, or at least watch it as a fan. Everything matters, and sports are zero sum in all sense. I don’t want Lamar to get a ring because it dilutes Mahomes rings. I truly believe this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Great game, no better show in sports than Penalty Pat in the Playoffs

Don’t take Mecole Hardman to Baltimore

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
You can shoot multiple loads, the Ravens defense is gonna be a problem. Kyle Hamilton and Roquon Smith are a lot better than the depleted linebackers the Bills had

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/WuforMVP/status/1749289551351210384?s=20

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Bird in a Blender posted:

When was the last time some team fumbled the snap during the kneel down? I can’t remember it happening.

Rivers fumbled a spike, close to a kneel down

Pron on VHS fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jan 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://x.com/PFF_Chiefs/status/1749793384880058660?s=20