Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Some bad spotting going on here under 2 minutes. Not in favor of anyone, but bad spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was a hell of a run.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Um....that's a guy you might want to put a hat on.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

RumbleFish posted:

Montgomery is so bad in pass pro. Great RB otherwise, but Jesus

I mean, hey, he stopped the guy from getting there.

Um, ignore everything else going on.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ragnow should probably not be in the game but he's too good to take out if he's willing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ack, good defensive play ruined.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn Baker. Every now and then you remind me why you were drafted when you were.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean, that screen would have worked from the 20 as well as it worked from there if they'd challenged.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

God I hate Colinsworth so much

I think half of it is his delivery these days. You can get away saying blatantly wrong things as long as you're occasionally right, everyone does that. But the smarm really gets to me.

He also used to really put the work in to do his job and I don't think that's happening anymore.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shindragon posted:

LOL DO NOT GRAB that ball dumbass that could've been disaster.

Didn't matter, the coverage team had already touched it. Nothing bad can happen to the receiving team from that point on.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

solarjetman posted:

Collinsworth can be annoying but how soon we forget the worst broadcast crew of all time: Mike Patrick, Joe Theismann and Paul McGwire.

I occasionally think of Dan Dierdorf and how glad I am he's gone too. But yeah Theismann was (and still is wherever he is) the worst.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Gully Foyle posted:

What if the lions pick it up, with control, and then fumble?

I'm pretty sure you can still just go back to the spot where the ball was touched.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Sun God, christ.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Come on man, take advantage of the Lions Leap Zone, it was right in front of you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

Okay Baker NOW throw a pick, just a real backbreaker

I mean it's 3rd and 14, er, 4th and 14. Now's the time to try whatever you can, I won't blame him too much for the pick.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Feel like the Bucs aren't going to see the ball again unless they're down by two scores.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

Wait why are y’all mad they threw it there.

It clearly didn’t matter it’s still on the other side of two minutes.

I think it's more people being frustrated with the drive overall.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
And there it is.

Baker played his rear end off until the last play though. Then...poo poo happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I always wonder if they're going to call the petty time out in these situations. The Bucs are not.