Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Nodoze posted:

I don't care who wins I guess but it would own if Baker wins

gently caress you and the horse you rode in on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Tom Sellout posted:

Refs aren't gonna let TB's defense play

Oh no, the refs won't let TB perform moves that are clearly and obviously against the rules!

boo hoo hooo hoooo

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Gully Foyle posted:

Should have been 3 runs and then a 4th if needed

Agreed

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Hoping for a 1st quarter drive like one of the ones from last week. Just smooth cruising down the field for the Lions

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

MoaM posted:

Yeah, he looked excellent on that drive. The protection was pretty good too.

That's what I've been most happy with this game. Oline is giving Goff the time he needs

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Those plays where the sack is missed by inches, only to turn into a big play like that just kill me

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

We have a running QB!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

MJeff posted:

NOOOOOO HE OVERTHREW JAMO :gonk:

Sooo close

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Tampa has been pretty good against inside runs. Need some bounce outs for Gibbs

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

LOL at the bronco from the 1990s

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Bad tackling leading to a 1st down

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Well poo poo

gently caress NOT RAGNOW

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

At least he's not carted off. But that series was a disaster. Really needed to get at least a FG there

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Kirios posted:

On a scale of 1-10 how Lions-esque is this drive?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I am not at all excited for this 3rd quarter

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I really don't like starting so close to he endzone

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Josh Reynolds is a boss

But goddamn penalty

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

The 7th Guest posted:

baker's still got another pick in him

We can only hope

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Tulalip Tulips posted:

If it there wasn't an OJ reference in there then the graphics team dropped the ball imo.

I feel like a 1990s bronco by itself is an OJ reference

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

THATS what you can do when you ESTABLISH THE RUN

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

SUN GOD

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

RUN THE GODDAMN BALL

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

indigi posted:

I want the Lions to win but I also want it to be dramatic so I hope Baker takes them right down the field for a TD

You shut your whore mouth

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

BULLSHIT FLAG gently caress YOU REFS

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Ok, that was a legitimate offensive holding

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

INTENTIONAL GROUNDING

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Please Lions. Defense. Play it

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Reynolds is heading to the locker room :(

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Shindragon posted:

Alright lions you got a chance to seal this. Run the ball and eat that clock.

This would be ideal

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

DuhSal posted:

I don’t care who wins but in the interest of a cool thing I’d like to see happen to create more intrigue.. give me a pick here goff!

gently caress you

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

biceps crimes posted:

time for jared goof to choke

gently caress

And I cannot emphasize this enough

You

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

RUN

THE

BALL

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

This is the epitome of being a Lions fan right now

Should have put this game away on either of the last two offensive drives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

LIONS BITCH