Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Please let Buffalo see this through. I only want the Ravens in the Superbowl if we can beat this team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Ravens are not beating the Bills

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Kirios posted:

How can I make this about me?!

No its not about me its about next weeks game. We aint winning it.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Kirios posted:

Dude either post about the game on our TV screens or go away no one gives a poo poo about the Ravens right now

I didnt ask for responses. Just ignore it if you dont care then!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I woulda gone for two

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

See? I told you. The Ravens will not beat the Bills next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Residency Evil posted:

As a fan of American's favorite team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, do i root for the Ravens next week?

No!! I loved it when the Patriots would keep the Steelers from winning year after year. You root for the Chiefs. Better than your division rival.