Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Also, I have recently been playing a lot of Monster Hunter 1. That game is clunky jank of the highest degree and I’m addicted to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

I had Cosmic Osmo as a child. Bizarre game.

played through this today (but a different version than what I skimmed a youtube playthrough of?) and... I actually kind of like it as a weird little aimless exploration "game"

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Grey Cat posted:

Agreed, I really didn't like the halo 4 campaign.
Though to be fair I haven't even mildly enjoyed a mainline halo campaign since reach. So 4, 5, infinite. I'd consider those all bad but I've played more than 5 minutes of them.
I met my partner because of infinite being poo poo though so I can't complain too much.
343 is just not as good as Bungie at making Halo games. The quality drop-off is staggering. The MCC also has a ton of absolutely bizarre issues, up to making my computer turn off because their anti-cheat did something very weird, but also innocuous stuff like co-op successes not registering correctly, achievements not popping, the cutscene terminals they added interacting extremely weirdly with a partner in the same game...

It was still p fun playing Halo 4 in co-op but it was also really weird dying because we didn't realize the cutscene had turned into a quicktime event, and one of us (seemingly at random) had to do something.

And yeah, anytime you had to use the Forerunner guns was absolute misery. Why did they make every single one so clunky and terrible? I think they don't get "fun" on a basic level and just go through the motions.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

emSparkly posted:

I’ve beaten Halo 4 about three times and it’s much better in co-op. Any section where you’re not forced to use the forerunner guns is great but sadly that’s one third of the game.

Co-op makes almost every game fun. If co-op can't make a video game fun it's probably irredeemable.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I played Lion King for SNES probably a billion times when I was younger. Even then I couldn’t stand it but it was one of only a handful we had. I think I only managed to beat it a handful of times because I have always been bad at games.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember playing Mario is missing on pc and liking it

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Home Alone for Game Boy. Gotta explore the mansion & throw all their gold bars & sacks with dollar signs down the laundry chute to be secured in their giant vault. Then proceed to another wing of the mansion to save the electronics. Then the toys. Then their dozens of exotic pets including birds? Fight a giant rat, ghost, the Wet Bandits, then destroy the furnace & you win. I guess he did have reason to fear it.

Wonky controls took a bit to used to especially jumping but overall fun to explore & figure out optimal routes & which weapons to use.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I played the jaws nes game a ton when I was a babby. God I sucked at it and had no idea what to do. I loved it

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021
I have 100% achievements for Duke Nukem Forever, including the expansion. It wasn't that bad, just bland as hell and not Duke Nukem.

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing was amusing for about ten minutes. I'd say this counts because there's only about 10 minutes of gameplay there even in a normal "playthrough."

Does the Doom II semi-official expansion The Plutonia Experiment count? I got around to it a couple weeks back after years of playing Doom and shitloads of WADs and it just felt like a confusing slog. I told a friend at the time that if I had a choice between playing through it again or having a brick dropped on my foot, I'd seriously consider the brick.

We were Genesis kids and did a lot of rentals, so we had a lot of good opportunities for great and lovely games. Ballz 3D was hilarious at the time, but too drat hard; I figured out if you were the clown and held down and mashed A+B a lot of the enemy AIs just couldn't handle it, but the ones that could were bosses and that game's bosses would gently caress you up. Awesome Possum was mentioned earlier, but I'm mentioning it again because we finished that one, too. I think I mentioned Taz-Mania in a similar thread, I remember the collision detection being rear end and the music being mega rear end. Radical Rex was... okay; had some decent music but was a pretty :shrug: platformer. I think we had the Barney the Dinosaur game at one point as well, but I think it either got donated or destroyed. The Death and Return of Superman shows up in my memory as a game we rented once and I remember almost nothing about it, so it must have been poo poo. Glad the company that made it went on to make Diablo II, one of my favorite games of all time, and then proceed to be consumed from the inside out and worn as a skin suit by one of the great scourges of the gaming industry :smith:

We were also Sonic kids, so Sonic's Schoolhouse was a swift purchase from our parents. I maintain that one wasn't necessarily bad, but it definitely isn't worth playing now. No Saturn or Dreamcast (too expensive) but we did have a PC capable of running Sonic R, which we had a lot of fun with, and the soundtrack remains one of my favorites of any video game. We even enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog, though we could tell quality was starting to slip. The end was when my older brother got Sonic '06 for his birthday, which he completed entirely out of spite, and we basically never touched a Sonic game until Mania after that.

Oh, and we got one of those multi-game Walmart CDs, Galaxy of WinGames I think was the title? There was some fun stuff on that, but some real turds that I don't remember enough about right now to talk about.

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

i am someone who thinks Sonic Labyrinth is actually neat and good when you understand it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh yeah, I remember putting way too much time into Hugo's house of horrors, and the jungle adventure one.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Oh yeah, I remember putting way too much time into Hugo's house of horrors, and the jungle adventure one.

And Hugo's Whodunnit!

Out of the three, the jungle one was the only one I finished.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Brother Tadger posted:

GTA3 was great! I bet Rockstar’s next game will be just as good…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mkxTWvtFpI

It was so lightweight in terms of anything to do. I bought it, played it for a few hours and took it right back for a refund. I was not paying full price for something that felt like a tech demo.

Konar posted:

I thought Rage 2 was kind of fun :colbert:

It was! I ignored anything to do with the road battle stuff and unlocked the Icarus (iirc) flying thing and just beelined between missions avoiding as much open world nonsense as possible by flying over it. The combat system was great fun and the various factions gave a little bit of variety. Solid 8/10 for me. Would be less if I didn't have the flying vehicle.

Oh and I played Detroit: Become Human through to the end just to see if the 'pick your own story' game would let me end mine prematurely. I tried to kill off all characters at all times, pick the worst choices and the game only lets you get rid of Jennifer Lawrence... The robot revolution must happen in some way or another and I'd be interested to know how many of the supposed thousands of different routes all ended up the same anyway. Huge waste of my time, it wasn't fun, the story was surface level 'deep' and the controls were garbage too.

I played a LOT of Quarantine on the PC back in the day. 'Doom in a taxi' it was described as. You rolled around a post apocalyptic city which has been walled off from the rest of civilisation and effectively used by a huge, powerful corporation for pumping drugs into the water supply to see what happens. Anyway you play a taxi driver and service a selection of absolute weirdos by driving them to their destination and getting attacked by absolutely everything at all times. You can stop and buy a butt load of weapons and armour for your vehicle but you will absolutely get hosed. I think I made it out of the city 3 times and got annihilated very quickly.

The game was I think my first PC CDROM games and it had a proper soundtrack with real music on it. It was a load of 90s Aussie grunge stuff and it has always been in the back of my mind ❤️

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Jan 28, 2024

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

cumpantry posted:

acnh is dope as poo poo and i dont want to hear it aint. you got something to say say it to my face

Like other said, it was the perfect pandemic game. I love it, it's so loving cute, but I also have to be fully honest and admit that crafting items and making my house in Fallout 4 - in which it was a gimmick element - was easier than ACNH, the game which was designed for those things. FO4 immediately had access to all the items in my inventory from the crafting table! It allowed crafting en masse - if it had the materials to make ten of an item, I could set it to make ten of an item! (FO4 is another not great one I spent too long in but again I enjoyed building my little home base lol)

Meanwhile in ACNH, having to physically carry the things you need to the crafting table on your person, and only being able to make a single item at a time with no way to craft items en masse, in the game about crafting, are both terrible choices. The list goes on. These seem like small things but they really built up to mar the experience overall. Sometimes these bad choices almost felt intentional as a way to drag the tasks in the game out, but I'm really hoping not :/

Yet I still loved ACNH enough to play it way longer than everyone else was, well into when the islands on Turnip Exchange dried up. So my relationship with it is kinda love-hate, it really compelled me for a while but I'd be somewhat frustrated the entire time.

I'm playing Palia now and they took everything from ACNH and made it better and it's hard not to see everything wrong with ACNH in retrospect - except for the clothing, Palia really hosed up making the clothing paywalled. Also it's not as cute obvs.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Jan 28, 2024

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Home Alone for Game Boy. Gotta explore the mansion & throw all their gold bars & sacks with dollar signs down the laundry chute to be secured in their giant vault. Then proceed to another wing of the mansion to save the electronics. Then the toys. Then their dozens of exotic pets including birds? Fight a giant rat, ghost, the Wet Bandits, then destroy the furnace & you win. I guess he did have reason to fear it.

Wonky controls took a bit to used to especially jumping but overall fun to explore & figure out optimal routes & which weapons to use.

the game over screen looked like they murdered Kevin

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lmfao at that whole screenshot

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I repeatedly played Mortal Kombat on the gameboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5EVW7cL1qw

as the ancient saying goes: caveat emptor. hoc ludum non emas, insanis

Convex fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Jan 28, 2024

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

bitterandtwisted posted:

"Hey Harry, are you sure we aren't the bad guys here?"

"Shut up, Marv."

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Eh, Kevin had it coming to him.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I had Home Alone on Game Gear and never figured out what the hell you were supposed to do. It was the most cryptic game I think I've ever played.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Kevin was no angel

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Yesterdays Latte posted:

Does the Doom II semi-official expansion The Plutonia Experiment count? I got around to it a couple weeks back after years of playing Doom and shitloads of WADs and it just felt like a confusing slog. I told a friend at the time that if I had a choice between playing through it again or having a brick dropped on my foot, I'd seriously consider the brick.

I've heard plenry of people say it's great and just extremely difficult, but I could never manage to push myself through it. I remember liking TNT though, which I think is generally seen as worse.

I actually liked the 3D Worms games (probably because I played them first before the 2D ones) but if you wrangle the controls/camera, it's not that bad. The only thing is that now there's three demensions of water to smack players into and using the environment to your advantage isn't really a thing since you can just go around obstacles/etc and are pretty mobile (match settings could remedy that actually, just not by default). Having to deal with the wind and gravity in 3D is cool though.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Seven Force posted:

Kevin was no angel

The only thing keeping Kevin from having committed a couple of manslaughters is the Wet Bandits' Looneytune-American heritage that allowed them to survive otherwise deadly traps

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I played a LOT of Quarantine on the PC back in the day. 'Doom in a taxi' it was described as. You rolled around a post apocalyptic city which has been walled off from the rest of civilisation and effectively used by a huge, powerful corporation for pumping drugs into the water supply to see what happens. Anyway you play a taxi driver and service a selection of absolute weirdos by driving them to their destination and getting attacked by absolutely everything at all times. You can stop and buy a butt load of weapons and armour for your vehicle but you will absolutely get hosed. I think I made it out of the city 3 times and got annihilated very quickly.

The game was I think my first PC CDROM games and it had a proper soundtrack with real music on it. It was a load of 90s Aussie grunge stuff and it has always been in the back of my mind ❤️

I wanted to play this for more than 5 minutes, but when I found out about it and tried a few years ago, I couldn't get it to run properly in Dosbox :(

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

The_Franz posted:

While Deadly Towers isn't a great game, it has a worse reputation than it deserves because of how obtuse it was. When I played it as a kid, I never got anywhere because there was no guidance outside of the vague goal of throwing bells in a fire or something like that. I don't think I ever found a single bell during my time with the game, because I spent most playtime wandering in that weird dungeon you randomly warped to. It would have been far more approachable if it gave you some guidance or came with a hint book or something like that. Instead, most people played it for 5 minutes, stabbed some blobs, wound up in the dungeon for no reason, said "What just happened? Where am I? What the hell is going on?" and turned it off.

When I played and finished it years later with the help of a guide, it still wasn't great, or even good, but it's nowhere near the absolute worst the NES has to offer.

Yeah, it turns out if you ignore the pointless random labyrinths and just throw yourself at the towers until you stumble into a secret treasure you can survive long enough to grab there actually is a game there. Not a very good one, but not remarkably terrible by early 80s standards.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I still have a physical N64, and one of the games I played to completion was Quest 64. Still have the cartridge :v: and I feel no reason why I should play it again when I still have pokemon stadium and gauntlet legends and wayne gretzky 3d hockey, and super Mario 64, actually good games for it.

I also played Tak and the Power of Juju to completion on the GameCube. It was a very lovely collectathon where you had to collect one hundred macguffins just to advance the middle of the plot, scattered among 7-8 levels that had no interesting features or a map whatsoever. In the dead center of the game. And when you attacked things he would say quips like "OWNED!!!!" "BOOM-SHAKALAKA!" "WHEN IN DOUBT - TAKE THE STICK OUT." gently caress. Even me back then realized this was poo poo.
And of course, it came out years before the lovely nickelodeon cartoon, which ran for maybe 2 season before falling off the face of the earth. And Gollum from 2023 also looks like Tak.

And what's mind blowing is that the same company that made Tak and The Power Of Juju also made Hogwarts Legacy AND lot of the n64/ps1 Midway ports of mortal kombat mythologies and rampage. Avalanche Software

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:lmao:

It's timestamped. Watch like 10 seconds folks.

Speaking of MK mythologies someone at giant bomb dressed up as quan chi and wasted 2 and a half hours trying to beat level 2 and failing at it.
The highlights include this part for at least 60 seconds and then the penultimate run

It is EXTREMELY worth watching

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jan 29, 2024

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

RavenousScoot posted:

I wanted to play this for more than 5 minutes, but when I found out about it and tried a few years ago, I couldn't get it to run properly in Dosbox :(

That's a shame, it has a boatload of charm, as a kid I just enjoyed seeing what all the different weirdo passengers would look like and say. It's definitely its own thing but the difficulty balance is way out of whack.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Simply Simon posted:

343 is just not as good as Bungie at making Halo games. The quality drop-off is staggering. The MCC also has a ton of absolutely bizarre issues, up to making my computer turn off because their anti-cheat did something very weird, but also innocuous stuff like co-op successes not registering correctly, achievements not popping, the cutscene terminals they added interacting extremely weirdly with a partner in the same game...

It was still p fun playing Halo 4 in co-op but it was also really weird dying because we didn't realize the cutscene had turned into a quicktime event, and one of us (seemingly at random) had to do something.

And yeah, anytime you had to use the Forerunner guns was absolute misery. Why did they make every single one so clunky and terrible? I think they don't get "fun" on a basic level and just go through the motions.

343 had their hand held on reach and they still couldn't figure it out after that.

Yeah, all their games are more fun co-op but still a slog. There was only one forerunner gun I didn't hate and I was pissed if I couldn't find one. The one that was essentially just a DMR. The weird little pistol that was also a shotgun when charged was okayish too and a common find so that was always my loudout, everything else, terrible.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Grey Cat posted:

343 had their hand held on reach and they still couldn't figure it out after that.

Yeah, all their games are more fun co-op but still a slog. There was only one forerunner gun I didn't hate and I was pissed if I couldn't find one. The one that was essentially just a DMR. The weird little pistol that was also a shotgun when charged was okayish too and a common find so that was always my loudout, everything else, terrible.
Yeah the DMR one was fine because it worked like The Best Gun. It also was a game-changer when during the second playthrough I figured out that you can charge the dinky pistol, completely useless otherwise.

But yeah, didn't you like the shotgun with 12 shots max and zero damage on any of them?!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Simply Simon posted:

Yeah the DMR one was fine because it worked like The Best Gun. It also was a game-changer when during the second playthrough I figured out that you can charge the dinky pistol, completely useless otherwise.

But yeah, didn't you like the shotgun with 12 shots max and zero damage on any of them?!

Or the binary sniper that holds TWO shots per cartridge and only 10 max shots.
Compare this with halo 2/3's sniper with 4 shots per mag and 24 shots or CE's 28.
All guns had baffling choices compared to every single game prior.

Heck even the beam rifle sniper is better because it's 10 shots and you can fire more than twice in a row and don't have to reload if you don't overheat it.

emSparkly posted:

Also, I have recently been playing a lot of Monster Hunter 1. That game is clunky jank of the highest degree and I’m addicted to it.

I also really like the old monster hunters, MHG is amazing. My only complaint about the old games is the grinding for basic resources to make any essential consumables. Other than that I like the jank.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jan 29, 2024

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

If we're going on Halo hate I played 4 up until it introduced those teleporting enemies and maybe got 10 minutes further in and just switched the console off. I've never been back to it, those crystal enemies are pure poo poo.

The guns were also complete wank. I dunno who playtested that and gave it a thumbs up.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Olympic Mathlete posted:

The guns were also complete wank. I dunno who playtested that and gave it a thumbs up.

I honestly believe that play testers are only allowed to check for bugs and any time they pipe up about how any game mechanic sucks or could be better they get told to shut up.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

TK8325 posted:

you a comedian? i thought this was lapd swat

and

two to the body, one to the head

are forever burned into my mind

checks out that the most memorable thing about the cop game is how to murder people

Yesterdays Latte posted:

That is the best of all the official Doom content, Plutonia is hard but the good kind of hard.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jan 29, 2024

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

bitterandtwisted posted:

A realistic game over screen then. After all, Joe Pesci was about to blow Kevin's head off at the end of the second movie until he is once again saved by the "initially scary, but turns out to be nice" character.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Unless the last expansion is something incredible (and the odds of that feel dim), I think Destiny 2 may get on this list.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I had a Sega CD and actually beat Sewer Shark many, many times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDz7reqssSI

Don't be fooled by the intro, the game is not anywhere near as incredible as its cutscenes.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Trek (freeware, DOS): One of the most enigmatic games I've ever played in terms of what to actually do. I didn't get it as a kid and I still don't really get it as an adult. You command one of several starships docked at a DS9-like space station, tasked with exploring the galaxy. Along the way are various enemies and traps: 'space hums', enemy mines, etc - that you have to avoid. I played a lot of this game as a kid but because I didn't really understand the gameplay, I mostly just warped at full speed until I depleted my little ships of energy.

Yo Bro (Turbografx 16): You are a bear on a skateboard who spits sick lines like "Radical!" (yay late '80s/early '90s!) as he skates around a city saving kids from aliens, all to a glorious 8-bit Beach Boys soundtrack. The skateboarding makes the bear hard to control and you will constantly run into aliens you're trying to kill. I never made it past the first level. A bad game but not in a 'so dumb it's actually cool' way like one of my personal favorites, Bravoman/Beraboh Man.

Quattro Adventure (NES): The best game of the four was Treasure Island Dizzy, and I never got any further than the big hill where there was TNT waiting for you to detonate. The others - Super Robin Hood, Boomerang Kid, and Linus Spacehead - were varying levels of decent to whatever. I knew that the games weren't particularly good but I rented this cartridge a lot as a kid, mostly because I liked Dizzy games (but were no good at them).

Star Trek: Legacy (PC): Asked for this for Christmas in 2006 (?) and got it. Regretted making my parents spend money on it. While it's been a long time since I've played Legacy, what I remember is that the game was buggy and not especially fun to play. You could captain a starship, but the controls were clunky (iirc) and you could only do the single player campaign (which I didn't care about) or multiplayer. But since the controls were not great, multiplayer was no fun.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

The Bible posted:

I had a Sega CD and actually beat Sewer Shark many, many times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDz7reqssSI

Don't be fooled by the intro, the game is not anywhere near as incredible as its cutscenes.

The one kid on the block who had a Sega CD, this was the single game he had for it. We were too young to "get" it, I think. I think it was sort of like Simon? Right? You were told a couple directions and you were supposed to repeat the sequence so as to not crash into a wall? I feel like I only came to realize that years after the fact. When we played, we could barely read, and so I think all we knew was when he said "niner" he meant "hit the left button." Back then I didn't know "niner" was a way of saying "nine," and it confused me why the other directions were numbers.

For us it was a game where you flew into a wall, except if you heard "niner" then you could maybe make it a little longer!

e: well I watched a playthrough a little bit and it's really easily telegraphed so maybe I was just a real dumb kid :shrug:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

credburn posted:

The one kid on the block who had a Sega CD, this was the single game he had for it. We were too young to "get" it, I think. I think it was sort of like Simon? Right? You were told a couple directions and you were supposed to repeat the sequence so as to not crash into a wall? I feel like I only came to realize that years after the fact. When we played, we could barely read, and so I think all we knew was when he said "niner" he meant "hit the left button." Back then I didn't know "niner" was a way of saying "nine," and it confused me why the other directions were numbers.

For us it was a game where you flew into a wall, except if you heard "niner" then you could maybe make it a little longer!

e: well I watched a playthrough a little bit and it's really easily telegraphed so maybe I was just a real dumb kid :shrug:

Yeah, it took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize that myself.

Also, shooting uses fuel and the game never tells you that ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Bible posted:

Yeah, it took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize that myself.

:same:

I thought everyone got that 6 in 1 or whatever with the console, with streets of rage, tetris ripoff Columns, some lovely racing game (super Monaco gp maybe?) and golden axe plus..? I had sewer shark too but feel like that was separate.

I liked sonic cd better.

future

past