Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

SilvergunSuperman posted:

:same:

I thought everyone got that 6 in 1 or whatever with the console, with streets of rage, tetris ripoff Columns, some lovely racing game (super Monaco gp maybe?) and golden axe plus..? I had sewer shark too but feel like that was separate.

I liked sonic cd better.

future

past

Columns had great music though

snipe tax: another bad game I played too much of was Nightcaster which was a launch title for the original Xbox

Rags to Liches fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I can’t remember what the name of it was but there was a scrolling shooter type game for NES or SNES where as I recall you fire by pressing left or right and if you hit the button every other game used as the fire button you would change direction. So if an enemy was coming at you, and every video game instinct you had was telling you to press the button, if you did that you would flip around facing away from it and you die. It was loving impossible.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

:same:

I thought everyone got that 6 in 1 or whatever with the console, with streets of rage, tetris ripoff Columns, some lovely racing game (super Monaco gp maybe?) and golden axe plus..? I had sewer shark too but feel like that was separate.

I liked sonic cd better.

future

past

Don't forget Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective.

It also came with some CD+G disk because they really wanted that to happen.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

The Bible posted:

Don't forget Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective.

It also came with some CD+G disk because they really wanted that to happen.

CD+G kept having 'semi-revivals' that people never really noticed. American Idol era hit in the early 2000s and a lot of karaoke singalong CD+Gs were promoted more than they'd been during the 90s. I recall a lot of early 2000s cheap DVD players coming with built-in CD+G, maybe because they were region-locked versions of international versions where karaoke never stopped being popular, too.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

the G stands for Goblin, because there was one that lived inside each disk, waiting to come out if you had the proper player. but so many people did not. sad!