Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
I got stuck in Florida for 2 months without a car or anything to do and the laptop I had could only play a handful of games.

Without anything else to do I 100%'ed the incredibly mediocre Outriders.

It flopped so hard that less than 10% of players have the achievement for owning the expansion pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

homewrecker posted:

And I'm guessing you did that completely solo? Brutal. I mean I'm a sucker for pretty much any kind of looter shooter but yeah, "incredibly mediocre" is a good way to describe that one.
I played through it with two friends and it was at least bearable that way but even then, by the time we got 2/3rds through the campaign, we were pretty much over it. I'm not surprised to hear that very few people bothered to get the expansion for it.

Yup, solo dolo

I try to find something good about any game but this game was so generic across the board. I thought the story was okay until I found out the story was just lifted from the book series