Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
lol yes but Al's delivery was pretty crazy. He even says "what happened" once the music starts playing after he reads Oppenheimer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Kimmel rules. He's knows it's all poo poo. And I love that he got his famous Matt Damon rib in at the end.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Kimmel improved majorly on previous years, but really they just need to get John Mulaney to host

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

Kimmel improved majorly on previous years, but really they just need to get John Mulaney to host

Oh god no, let him do one bit, that'll be fine.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I want him to do it because it will either destroy him or the Academy and I'm fine either way

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mulaney's bit was so goddamn good. Although my love of Big Mouth has basically "ruined" him in that I can only see that character.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

if I saw big mouth characters in my head I’d use a drill to bore them out

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

Kimmel rules. He's knows it's all poo poo. And I love that he got his famous Matt Damon rib in at the end.

The one year where they did the dramatic scenes of actors listing their favorite movie only to end on Kimmel going on about We Bought A Zoo was great.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

checkplease posted:

lol yes but Al's delivery was pretty crazy. He even says "what happened" once the music starts playing after he reads Oppenheimer.

It wasn't crazy, it was perfectly sane for an incredibly drunk elderly celebrity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

twerking on the railroad posted:

It wasn't crazy, it was perfectly sane for an incredibly drunk elderly celebrity with incredibly potent sperm

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)