Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Put Akuma and Geese in again Harada you coward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I have seen the first four chapters of the story and it makes as little sense as I would expect it to.

I hope the final boss is Reina with two shotguns

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
If anyone could get stuck in T-poses ofc it would be Jacks

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Story spoilers

It felt like they wrote a script, then took every third page and made that the script for the game. poo poo happens because poo poo needs to happen.

That being said, everything kinda felt like time padding until they got to the final Jin vs. Kazuya battles, which tried to be the most anime thing that ever anime'd. I stopped counting the number of rounds between the two, though I did appreciate the throwbacks to older games.

And Reina was exactly who everyone thought she was.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Nice Van My Man posted:

The biggest upset/switcheroo was
no Jun, although I guess that was her foot at the end? And Jin had her moves.

Yeah, I'm surprised there wasn't more Jun as well. When Jin went back home I figured that she was going to be the catalyst to his breakthrough, at least some sort of memory if not a !~sH3's 4l1v3~! reveal, and then Jun was kinda part of Jin's big awakening but not really.

There was the post-credits hook at the end but the question of is she alive or is Kazuya dead, they can go either way.

Also with Reina, it had been established that the Devil Gene came from Kazumi's side, hence Kazuya and Jin having it but not Heihachi. So either there's more people out there with the Devil Gene that Heihachi's had relations with, or he had a recessed Devil Gene or some kind of plot bullshit to tell the same stories but with names and faces changed.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
In retrospect (story mode), If Kazuya got to fight Azazel then Jin should have gotten to fight True Ogre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

spiritual bypass posted:

Pick whoever looks the coolest (Kuma)