Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Victor appreciation post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfGvuBMANWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Just need a new Gon function instead.

Like Neco Arc

They can use the Heihachi Pikachu from Pokken

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

"oh my god someone else plays shaheen"

Gonna be real here I kind of forget Shaheen is in this game.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Trillhouse posted:

Rashid has the best Time Up animation and it's a shame most will never see it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bInEU4lRQ_s

lol Rashid owns

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's still incredibly funny that Heihachi's favorite child is without doubt Kuma.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Weasling Weasel posted:

Despite sounding like it comes through the 2000's, I literally can't stop the opening movie music from playing in my head on loop.

Just remember

NOOO SURRRRREENNNDDDEEERR

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Phenotype posted:

Also, I'm a monolingual American so I have basically no frame of reference, but when people of different nationalities get together, wouldn't they usually choose one language to speak amongst themselves? Played through story mode and it never stopped feeling weird that Victor would respond in French to Lars asking him a question in Swedish, or whatever. Feels like they should have split the difference and had everyone speak English or Japanese, although I guess the characters have always spoken their own language during actual matches.

This is the best part of Tekken

King will make some Jaguar noises and everyone is like :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Glagha posted:

And of course people understand King when he speaks jaguar

:argh: