Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
I’m so bad but this game is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

Lars is badass

I’ve landed on nina for t8. Absolute beast.

swims
May 5, 2014

I press accept and also rematch on whoever

Literally played a slide show pc lee today. He just mashed kicks. Stop motion lag. I rematched em 😈

swims
May 5, 2014

You are much further along than me and putting in more thought and actual strategy, but kind of describing my same issue.

Play my heart out, have a plan, get some serious rush down wins, and then:

Heat armor armor sneak in a launcher dial a combo armor armor hit confirm rage

Over simplifying, but that is pretty much my opponent strat when I let off the rush down gas or miss something critical. I side step a bunch and evaluate space throughout the match.

Old man in me wishes there was a hardcore Matchmake without the win button moves.

In third strike for example I can poo poo on someone doing predictable stuff like that cause I played so many scenarios. In t8 I can’t yet and i won’t invest the time in replay or whatever to learn all of the situations. Like I am not going to watch some streamer or high level replays but love that it’s an option for those that really want to get that deep into it fast without the hundreds of hours of different matchup experience.

Bryan does seem badass and is a rare matchup for me! I’d probably panic armor heat rage on a failed rushdown.

swims fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Apr 1, 2024

swims
May 5, 2014

Just thinking out loud but if T8 had a system select of either Heat or Rage at character select that could be an interesting solution.

The matches (not pro or super into this game) are literally round start heat mash, armor, armor, and then rage when you beat their trash game plan with normals and mixups.

Not the first time I’ve posted that but poo poo has not changed.

Still playing. Still loving the game. Probably cause I got a sick nacon to mash with. I tried this with Xbox controller for 5 minutes and put it down immediately.

swims fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Apr 27, 2024

swims
May 5, 2014

NEW MODE

…photo mode

lol 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

I’ve never understood the appeal of photo mode ever in any video game. Like pause this moment so I can save this picture and view it again but maybe be from a different angle.

Who has time to view video game photos?

Even one as robust as forza still seems pointless to me.

And yeah same when I saw the beach stage.