Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug

Nice Van My Man posted:

Yeah I eventually figured out neutral in Tekken 7 (both players turn into vibrating hummingbirds across from each other), and moved on to MK11 which from what I hear was extremely heavy on the neutral (both players walk directly into each other and just keep walking). I got to rank 30 with Feng so I'll be interested to see how having any idea what I'm doing translates over. From what I hear Tekken 8 is going to reward being way more aggressive.

My biggest problem now is I don't punish things properly unless they're a popular character. I don't got no time to lab things and look at spreadsheets so if I don't pick it up playing online it's not happening.

In Tekken 8, you can jump into the replay and try out different moves to see how to defend or punish. For both players.

https://www.oneesports.gg/tekken/tekken-8-replays-and-tips/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU