Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I have been a casual Tekken lover since the days of T3 and for the past few weeks I finally sat down to try and figure out fundamentals and understand its esoteric language. I'm routinely getting my rear end kicked but now I'm starting to understand why and it's super exciting.

Shout out to my Feng brothers and sisters. I stripped down his costume to make him a shirtless guy in slacks with a mohawk and he now feels like someone Jet Li would have to fight before he gets to the final guy. I love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Nice Van My Man posted:

I feel like Feng is a thread favorite, you're in good company here. I'll just give the one crucial Feng tip in case you don't have it - his b1 counter hit gets a free b1+2 shoulder if you do a little micro dash forward. b1,ff,b1+2. It really helps get people off you who always think it's their turn.

Thanks, that is a sick tip. I absolutely love shoulder-checking some fools.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I fuckin love this game, man

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
At what rank is Feng's backturned throw gonna stop working because I don't want to give up this glamorous lifestyle

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I’m a fellow noob but are you doing anything other than holding back to wake up? At this level of play, it’s entirely reliable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

swims posted:

I’ve never understood the appeal of photo mode ever in any video game. Like pause this moment so I can save this picture and view it again but maybe be from a different angle.

Who has time to view video game photos?

Even one as robust as forza still seems pointless to me.

And yeah same when I saw the beach stage.

It’s about creativity