Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

tomorrow i could post a thread to kick off tax season, i bet that’s what op had in mind maybe

W-2 not copped yet, thank u Squad, thank u 🅱️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hgb doesn't know about insane rereg guy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm gonna make a new account with the date as the username, post once, and wait for an admin to ban me

then i'll sue for a wrongful ban and get whatever big money settlement rereg guy got to afford all these accounts

in fact, maybe i've already done it. perhaps the wheel of justice has already begun to turn.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hgb doesn't know about insane rereg guy

Whatd he do

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hes really mentally ill or on drugs and tried to sue the forums because people didnt like his posting and he kept getting probed. jeff permad him and now he spends $50-$100 a day regging new accounts using the days date to make ~5 posts per account before he gets bored and nods off or w/e he does

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
is it seriously one guy, I figured SA has had a handful of people like that

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Why keep using the date? Does he want to get banned every day?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i have this theory that rereg guy and tyler durden are actually the same person

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kntfkr posted:

i have this theory that rereg guy and tyler durden are actually the same person

hmm

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33269

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
This isn't the greatest thread of the forums, this is just a tribute

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

hes really mentally ill or on drugs and tried to sue the forums because people didnt like his posting and he kept getting probed. jeff permad him and now he spends $50-$100 a day regging new accounts using the days date to make ~5 posts per account before he gets bored and nods off or w/e he does

A tale as old as time

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im not counting on it anymore

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

cumpantry posted:

im not counting on it anymore

Don’t give up. It’s not quite time yet.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Mega64 posted:

One of the greatest threads in SA history will be posted next Tuesday. I'm not sure who will post it, or what it'll be about, I just know it'll be amazing.

Anyone else hyped for the upcoming thread?
finally

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just checked my swatch, it’s tuesday, can’t wait to see what’s in store

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Oh boy it's gonna be today I can feel it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Spam threads a week from today, OP? Okay, I guess.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's been... one week since you posted this
had a new thread idea and just let flow piss

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Been one week since you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry >:(

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Treecko posted:

Been one week since you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry >:(

It's amazing how many people don't know what song you're talking about when you say "One Week" but if you call the song "Chinese Chicken" they know

edit: same phenomenon with David Bowie's "Modern Love". I've talked to more than one person who thought the song was called "Church On Time"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

and that goons name was chinatown

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

credburn posted:

It's amazing how many people don't know what song you're talking about when you say "One Week" but if you call the song "Chinese Chicken" they know

edit: same phenomenon with David Bowie's "Modern Love". I've talked to more than one person who thought the song was called "Church On Time"

Thought it was called 'boom anime babes' my bad.

They tend to make us think the wrong thing

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
perhaps the thread was inside us, all along

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im looking at todays crop of threads and weeping openly

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The draft is out there in someone's tab. Just sitting, waiting. I believe

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

credburn posted:

yits been

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:justpost:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

You're a mod, can you force him or her to make an amazing thread? I had it marked in my calendar because I was led to believe it was important.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Here is the situation. The amazing thread idea exists, but no one has yet posted it.

Treecko posted:

Someone should make a thread. It is National Draw a Dinosaur day.

Getting our canvases prepped.

I'd make a thread but no computer and I will NOT navigate the main site.

This could be the Tuesday thread of our dreams.

This is the thread I predicted would be amazing. However, we have the idea, but no one to make the thread. I cannot make the thread as I predicted it, I could risk erasing this time line if I interfered. Therefore, one of you must make the "National Draw A Dinosaur" thread.

Feel free to discuss which of you gets the honor of doing so, but be swift, as Tuesday will soon end...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Maybe it's amazing in a way we'll never know, like a thread made some goon have an idea, and they worked on it, and that idea eventually changed the world.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Here is the situation. The amazing thread idea exists, but no one has yet posted it.

This is the thread I predicted would be amazing. However, we have the idea, but no one to make the thread. I cannot make the thread as I predicted it, I could risk erasing this time line if I interfered. Therefore, one of you must make the "National Draw A Dinosaur" thread.

Feel free to discuss which of you gets the honor of doing so, but be swift, as Tuesday will soon end...

im unfortunately going to have to chain probe mega64 into obvliion, for this ,and other gbs related posting crimes, very soon if such a thread does not materialize

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

So far, I call it 'Hooked on Baryonyx'

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

im unfortunately going to have to chain probe mega64 into obvliion, for this ,and other gbs related posting crimes, very soon if such a thread does not materialize

Chain probing isn’t allowed in GBS op

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The good thread was inside you all long it’s you bb I love you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Chain probing isn’t allowed in GBS op

It is now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A slippery slope op

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Do the chain probe Jeffrey is weak

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

What if the ancient ones were wrong and the good thread is actually in fyad :ohdear:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Thinking about a Huge Gross Burrito/Neato Burrito crossover thread. Gonna be huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Thinking about a Huge Gross Burrito/Neato Burrito crossover thread. Gonna be neato.

ftfy