Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Glory Days! They'll pass you by, Glory Days! In the wink of Yahweh's eye, Glory Dayyyyyyyyys Glory Days!

For reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

*slaps flank of golden calf* "You can fit so much blasphemy in this bad boy!"

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Early iterations of water polo were criticized for being excessively cruel to the horses and athletes. The players and spectators remained enthusiastic however.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

BigglesSWE posted:

Oh poo poo onions, I forgot to buy onions! I knew I missed something.

No dad, don't stab me in the nads...

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
"Waaaaah waaaaah I don't wanna wear a mask!" This is how you guys sound! Like a bunch of babies!

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

"Do you wanna live in a big scary castle?" it said, "Basic potion knowledge?" This is my...

"If your peace is disturbed by intrusive thoughts, first think of a loved one..."

"Behold, our scary Halloween tent is so grand, we could fit your entire display within it. Boys!"

"Don't you dare! If you get started, the whole drat convention is gonna start shofarin'."

"I told them we shall haul away the gold of their temple, and the butter of their kine, and the fruits of their trees, and tennis balls of their courts, yea anything of golden yellow or greenish we shall take..."

Mescal fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 6, 2024

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

"You like a hot basin? Calidarium, that's a very hot tub basically. Only then do you go to the oil room, exfoliate, start it all over with a refreshing dip in the... frigidarium. Got me? Now, here are some of the DOWNSIDES to REBELLING against the state for Judean etcetera."

"They got this big cup of leaves, I go crazy for it, it's just a salad but I dunno. Ask for the clay goblet filled with leaves."

"Hey! You know who's the finger pointer around here?"

"That's right! HE is!"

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

"Come on in, Peter, you can totally do this too!"

"Holy poo poo! I'm actually doing it, I can walk on water! This is loving amazing!"

"Huh? Oh FUUUUUU--"

"Holy poo poo, I can't believe Peter drowned. ...Man, I'm kind of an rear end in a top hat, huh?"

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

"Isn't this the best Masochism Camp ever?"

"Ugh, I should really cut back on the beer"

"I'm going to take this lamb behind that hill over there. Don't follow me!"

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 6, 2024

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Go over there and have your way with my sister, the livestock is mine.

Um Yeah. I'm still a virgin. I just ate a lot of hummus

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Harry_Potato posted:

Um Yeah. I'm still a virgin. I just ate a lot of hummus

Guess I'm going to have to start drinking for two.

I like the direction you went.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

"So do we erect a monument, or not tell anybody?"

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

"Uh-oh, looks like Itzash has learned to hear the endless ringing of the sun. And he was just starting to apply himself."

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

"Don't worry little baby, I won't let George Santos get you. I'll take you to Mr. Devolder and he will keep you safe."

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Mescal fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 7, 2024

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

"Ewww his insides are about to become outsides."

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
So I said HEEEY YAAAY YAAAY YAAAAAY

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Limitless cosmic power, itty bitty living space!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Breaking Bad Bible Edition