Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Oh cool, is it like Conan Obrien needs a friend? That's a really funny podcast, I listen to it all the time. Have you heard it? It's really good. Such great chemistry. The long form talks with the guests are great, it's really great. He interviewed Obama and Biden, Michelle Obama, and those are really good but also random comedians that you might not have heard of, it's really cool to hear their stories. It's a great insight into the work that goes in to making good comedy. It's introduced me to so many interesting people and always makes me laugh. The needs a fan ones are also fun sometimes, but I usually skip them. Matt Gorely is kind of a weiner but is kind of endearing, and Sona is hilarious. Such good banter. Do you guys do banter? I bet it isn't as good as Conan Obrien. You should listen to that podcast. Couldn't hurt, is all I'm saying. Not that you should expect to be that good right off the bat, I'm sure you'll get there if you put in the work, but like you should listen to Conan Obrien's podcast. It's called Conan Obrien needs a friend. Oh sorry did I say that already? Yeah I love that podcast. You should do a podcast! You'd probably be pretty good at it. Not as good as Conan but hey we can't all be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince