Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

i am too smart to fall for a dunning krgeuer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Why do boomers hate turn signals and seatbelts so much? Every time a boomer drives me places the car is yelling at them "PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT" and they just sit there, blissfully ignoring it while everyone in the car is seething.

Is this the 'we hate boomers' thread or a car thread because zoomers being loving stupid about computers was something everyone who knew anything about computers 100% expected, but discriminatory car chat based on age is fun

jokes fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 26, 2024

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Code Jockey posted:

I don't blame gen z for not giving a gently caress about computers, look what it did to prior generations

uh made millenials loving rad? without computers, millenials wouldnt have any money, and boomers would never have been able to easily prove how dumb they are to the entire world. zoomers are going to be hosed if they have to try and maintain computer systems on their own because millenials were barely able to keep 90s poo poo running

whoever invented the PDF didnt realize they made the silver bullet to the myth that boomers are capable of learning/doing anything

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

unfortuantely a boomeritis symptom is that im allergic to doctors :(

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

we are a linux household, if you have a problem with that then open the terminal and simply enter a few lines of commands to send me an email

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

roomtone posted:

aren't gen z those teens?

man, they're stupid. they've only had like, 16-20 years of life experience. i've got way more than that. they run around with their tiktoks and snapchats and i say look man, how many times have you tried and failed to finish das kapital? only once? come on.

Gen Z is about to be older than millennials, and are about to start talking poo poo and voting Republican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Worf posted:

everybody younger, older, dumber, and smarter than me should be banned

Now we’re talking