Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get them all jobs in retail banking/finance if you want a crash course in navigating janky rear end software

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

I was never taught how to fix or maintain a car and I really don't care to learn.
the most important thing is to make sure you replace the winter air with summer air when the season changes. its dangerous to have that cold winter air in the tires when its so hot outside. same for summer air when winter rolls around.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im a huge fan of the youtube repair videos where they skip over massive parts of the job

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

GTR's and Cookie Jars

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

CJacobs posted:

I think the reason a young person might be more prone to getting scammed is because they haven't fallen for any before. They're no different today from any prior generation. When a child scrapes their knee and cries, it's because it is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to them and they're gaining a new perspective.
fool me once? shame on you. fool me twice? you can't get fooled again.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 26, 2024