Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!

Ape Fist posted:

I was lectured by a zoomer about how "The internet is much harder to use these days, and was far less complex when I was young.", and me who literally studied UX design staring blankly at them knowing with 100% certainty they were chatting absolute poo poo. A lot of Zoomers are massive, massive kruges too.

Well everyone who assembles a desktop computer should be a computer scientist or programmer, everyone in America knows that.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

They don't use normal computers just phones and tablets. They don't even realize copy and paste is a thing let alone that they can do it on their touch devices

I had to add that every dropout job I get everyone identifies me as the computer wizard because I know what ctrl-c/v does. If they like me, they bring me impossible problems IT should deal with. If they don't like me, they claim I killed the computer when I turn the monitor off. If you really tick me off I might do something incredibly destructive and beyond the pale such as unplug your keyboard.

Edit: I swear to christ alive I am not exaggerating one iota. This might be a cry for help.

moist banana bread fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU