Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Its not 2009, don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Jon Stewart: Trump suuuuucks lol

Trump: *immediately halts campaign, dies, white doves fly out of his rear end and drop legal weed and abortion pills on a slowly healing nation*

this is what the avg 35-45 year old Jon Stewart fan thinks will literally happen when he's put back on air.

ooooh, oooooh, Jon Stewart is going to absolutely sick it to Trump on prime time tv, how will he ever recover from this!!!!

Trump: His name is Jonathan Leibowitz folks, Jonathan Leibowitz, why does he hide it from us? Why would he hide it from us folks, thats very odd, very unusual, why would this person hide his name from us? I wouldn't do that *scoffs*, remember when they tried to call me Drumpf, folks? You remember that? Remember when that was a big deal *gestures indifferently*, anyway he's a little man with a washed up career, but he did good stuff for our great, glorious 9/11 responders, we gotta give him that, we gotta give him that. I know its all in good fun, I know it is folks, but he's got a weird vendetta against me. Never had a problem with him myself, don't see why he's attacking me. Very odd, very odd folks.

A Stewart will be completely unironically loving owned by that simple paragraph and won't know how to respond to it at all other than being a scoffing shithead.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

S
Jon Stewart Daily Show
Colbert Report

Completely true but they were products of their time.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Another huge problem is if you watch anything made by Stewart in 2024, he's still doing 2007 material, he really is. I actually loved him during the naughties, I was an absolute diehard for Jon Stewart. He cut his teeth against an administration full of neocon landed gentry, which is the best way you can describe them now, and he had the perfect shiv to go through their armor and they hated the poo poo out of him for it. But he's absolutely going to be bringing a knife to a gun fight against the GOP as its currently instantiated and I don't think its going to go well at all.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

If you want to get actual guns out against the incoming Trump administration you need to find a handful of members of the Leftist Brooklyn Podcast Crew and give them unmitigated access to prime time network TV and maybe, through shear irony, add Sam Hyde in there as an ironic foil purely to do a double meta counter psyop because this is where we're at right now.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

No offense, but you sound a little off your rocker here

I am actually extremely online with this poo poo so yeah you're like maybe 70% true with this. The other 30% I'm saving for dignities sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Stewart not being able to talk about China on Apple TV.

extremely funny tbh