Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Didn't Stewart have so much clout by the time he left he basically got to anoint his successor without corporate veto? He just... really liked Trevor Noah.

Trevor must have been non-union

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

rotinaj posted:

On one hand, he is the news because it is a famous person doing a beloved thing

On the other hand, the self-pitying “all I did was ask questions, how dare you demand I only speak the Accepted Truth” routine he did on Monday was fuckin’ pathetic and he is being purposely obtuse about what people were saying in complaint about his first ep back

And I get it, I also am not thrilled that our two options are old fucks, but if you start undermining Biden now when Biden’s popularity is already taking a lot of hits, you are helping to either depress dem turnout or increase repub turnout, neither of which is good when Trump is promising to make the US into Gilead if he wins

I take the flak for complaining about Biden as well, but you gotta know it’s coming.

You gotta hand it to him

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Imagine Ben Franklin discovering anime.