Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

White Light posted:

Nah, definitely wasn't just me, gently caress off you filthy animals :jerkbag:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

epic adtrw guy: now's my chance! yes!!!

lol. always check the post hisitory

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Konar posted:

Finally the country can heal

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ blaming jon stewart for trump, covid, etc.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

if jon stewart was still on the air my wife never would have left me! gently caress him!!!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

John Oliver is funny

nah

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

jon stewart is a scrawny nerd who absolutely does not work out

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

y'all seem like fun people to be around
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ /
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ /

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

jon stewatr is going to single handedly get trump elected AGAIN

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

rotinaj posted:

but if you start undermining Biden now when Biden’s popularity is already taking a lot of hits, you are helping to either depress dem turnout or increase repub turnout

...?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

good lord ya’ll, a comedian reading the news is neither going to doom or save the world

jon Stewart will be responsible for nuclear armageddon via trumps coronation and he will answer for his crimes in hell for eternity

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

forget trump, jon stewart’s meddling will hit closer to home. he will be personally responsible for another 4 years of nom epique threads when biden loses.

gently caress......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

america almost certainly won't collapse any time soon but it will take a serious crisis to shift the current 2 party system, yeah. thankfully both parties are working hard to develop such a crisis