Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

People got mad at him because of the whole covid lab leak conspiracy stuff he talked about during the colbert interview

What, coronavirus? The thing we study and experiment with at the coronavirus factory? Yeah that wasn’t us…it was those god drat poor people across the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

eSports Chaebol posted:

every late night host besides jimmy fallon? also theres plenty of content on youtube/instagram/tiktok and then also theres 73490573905734534 podcasts. you can argue that jon stewart was groundbreaking in a lot of ways (or maybe it was just inevitable that the media landscape would change) but that also means you cant go back. hey lets write music like Chuck Berry did and hope its not too edgy for the radio!

Yeah but Jon Stewart is talented.

I didnt mind the first ep focusing on the candidates ages. It’s the first thing any normal person would talk about with another normal person (not online) and he did it by balancing respect and anguish perfectly.

Also a great call only doing it once a week cause there’s just too much to complain about. Also he too is old as hell :D

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I voted not to paint the benches because they looked fine and only really need painted every other year anyway.

Look at this goon do hates job creators

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

rotinaj posted:

I did not accuse Jon Stewart of either going too far or losing the plot, I said that he is doing something he is going to get pushback for

Especially since I agree with him about the points he made on his first episode, but the “how dare anyone be upset at me” routine he did in episode two is fuckin’ pathetic

You criticized the dem, the dem tankies will respond. Ignore it, and move on

Any organization that can’t take legitimate criticisms deserves to be further ridiculed.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Animal-Mother posted:

I tell cashiers this when they waste time carding me.

*shrivels into Dana carvey* can I finish one time?