Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

White Light posted:

He quit just before the USA went down an eight year hellhole and sat on an HBO deal doing gently caress-all during the roughest part of the storm, that's one valid reason :shrug:

idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

White Light posted:

Nah, definitely wasn't just me, gently caress off you filthy animals :jerkbag:

lmao you should click through the study on the first article you posted.

anyway. glad john stewart is coming back, dunno what kind of loving idiot would really attack him for not making his tv show during the trump administration. he signed off in the summer of '15, who thought trump had a chance

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
ya know that White Light post has aged on me like Trevor Noah's tenure on TDS: I was a little harsh in the moment, looking back...good job, man.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

eSports Chaebol posted:

back in the Good Old Days he was going after low hanging fruit with no effort too. it's just that, even as the fruit hung all the way down to the ground, no one else was touching it, making him the most Serious news media person on TV much to his chagrin. for better and worse things have changed and thats also why theres really zero need to have him back doing this routine again

just because you never had good days doesn't mean other people can't

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

daily show last night - just fine
daily show back in the day - just fine
you guys - loving losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

cumpantry posted:

if you write something like that it's time to take a fifteen