Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

White Light posted:

He quit just before the USA went down an eight year hellhole and sat on an HBO deal doing gently caress-all during the roughest part of the storm, that's one valid reason :shrug:
yeah it's his fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

White Light posted:

Nah, definitely wasn't just me, gently caress off you filthy animals :jerkbag:

:corrupt:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Outpost22 posted:

Whatever happened to Trevor Noah?

tripped a landmine suspiciously close to the comedy central headquarters

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

it's not fair for him to lie to america about doing comedy

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

this plane of existence? i'm afraid so

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

my sources tell me i will be the next daily showst

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Well I'm deadly afraid of anything to do with it. Haven't you seen holocaust documentaries? It could happen here! All the bad things could happen here! And it is only through constant vigilance that evil is momentarily held at bay, but it doesn't always work and sometimes republicans get elected anyway. It's only a matter of time before the right wing strips us of all our freedoms and everything we cherish and force us to worship their false god. Ok I'm getting a little worked up.

Maybe I'd find it less stressful if it weren't an election year and Donald Trump had died of autoerotic asphyxiation in the 90's.

take a break, walk, etc

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

if you write something like that it's time to take a fifteen

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

itry posted:

Praxis, or Praxis points are just what skill points in the newer Deus Ex's are called. If you explore thoroughly you can have enough praxis to max out your Adam Jensen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

rotinaj posted:

And I get it, I also am not thrilled that our two options are old fucks, but if you start undermining Biden now when Biden’s popularity is already taking a lot of hits, you are helping to either depress dem turnout or increase repub turnout, neither of which is good when Trump is promising to make the US into Gilead if he wins

youre right. he needs to shut the gently caress up before it's too late..