Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51r5f5OdIY0

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

queer. poc. nonbinary. predator drone operator. podcaster. any questions?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thanks to the mic for keeping us safe

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Thank you tenderjerk for helping spread freedom and democracy worldwide.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

my_custom_username posted:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

if you grew up speaking English instead of German, thank a Raytheon employee

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
thank you for making the thread op, promises made promises kept

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

thank you for making the thread op, promises made promises kept

lmfao bro you name searched

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao bro you name searched

i just opened cspam and it was like the 4th thread, idiot

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat
War is bad!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

War is bad!

hmm... that's pretty convenient for the NAZIS don't you think??

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

hmm... that's pretty convenient for the NAZIS don't you think??

But Nazis love war the most

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Badactura posted:

But Nazis love war the most

so we just shouldnt go to war with them? and let them take over the world? hmm not my pick but good to know where you stand

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

tenderjerk posted:

Hi, can I have some money?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

namesearcher

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I applied for a couple federal jobs that won't even bother to look at my resume cause too many retired war criminals applied already

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
PVT Popeye deserved a promotion

Like BOGO Famous Bowls

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

shoutout to the mic goons of cspam

moreover, free croup

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

so we just shouldnt go to war with them? and let them take over the world? hmm not my pick but good to know where you stand

If you go to war you become a Nazi, I appreciate you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

eehhhh, it's a living

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
glad to see cspam respecting diversity in the workplace

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i support war and the jobs it creates

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

war is extremely badass, as a pro fascism website cspam promotes war and the virtues it inculcates. and thats wwhy we love the mic.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lib and let die posted:

I applied for a couple federal jobs that won't even bother to look at my resume cause too many retired war criminals applied already

Just lie and say you too are a retired war criminal but that your war crimes are top secret

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Nothing satisfies you. Everyone asks for a An American Carnation Revolution. So, the Marxists and Revolutionaries join the military and military adjacent fields. Then you tweet "Oh, the Marxists and Revolutionaries in the military industrial complex are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.". First of all that is a terrible metaphor. The American military is not sinking the American military is soaring, if anything they are rearranging the deck chairs on the Hindenburg.

Now it's not just bad guys out there. There are some heroes out there. baw, tenderjerk, CommieGIR, mlmp08, Leon Trotsky 2012. These are the good guys working to better humanity from within the system.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Nothing satisfies you. Everyone asks for a An American Carnation Revolution. So, the Marxists and Revolutionaries join the military and military adjacent fields. Then you tweet "Oh, the Marxists and Revolutionaries in the military industrial complex are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.". First of all that is a terrible metaphor. The American military is not sinking the American military is soaring, if anything they are rearranging the deck chairs on the Hindenburg.

Now it's not just bad guys out there. There are some heroes out there. baw, tenderjerk, CommieGIR, mlmp08, Leon Trotsky 2012. These are the good guys working to better humanity from within the system.

thank you croup

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Doing my part

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

taht chicken was a commissioned as a fowl bird colonel in the idf

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

ok internet tough guy are you going to stop paying taxes to your local hitler 2.0 supporter regime? huh? hmm? didn't think so. now whos the little eichmann. shut your mouth

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

shoutout to the mic goons of cspam

moreover, free croup

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I got those images from GIP and honestly I was surprised how few posts that forum gets for how many MIC goons there are posting in other forums

moreover, free croup

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
gip should have a thread for the lockheed martin computer touchers who want to post here instead

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I got those images from GIP and honestly I was surprised how few posts that forum gets for how many MIC goons there are posting in other forums

moreover, free croup

i think a lot of them left when you couldn't even hate on Muslims in gbs

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

critical baw acknowledgement thank you baw 🙏

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Ohtori Akio posted:

gip should have a thread for the lockheed martin computer touchers who want to post here instead

that's just yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

moreover, free croup

After like 2 or 3 years after I separated from service I just kinda stopped going. They have fantastic resources threads and are filled with good people I'm sure. It's like the VA, you can hang out there, its cool. But like, the gently caress am I gonna do in the CE or Air Force Chat threads now a decade removed from service? Also there was a real lack of new enlistees after the 2010s so now it's kinda legacy and for old fogeys. Like YOSPOS for fascism.