Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Hi, I have never had COVID. Fully vaxxed and boosted, masking in crowded places and on public transit since the pandemic began. Everyone in my social circle has had COVID at least once except me.

Whatup fellow no-covid havers, how's it feel, to keep winning at life?

For me? Feels pretty good, not gonna lie.

:hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i had covid and you can't stop me.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:firstpost:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drat

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
pretty much impossible to know for sure these days since it has become quoite mild and also you can be asymptomatic. and endemic maybe also now? i stopped following "covid news"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I remain one of The Untouched!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I never got vaccinated and I never had covid. I mostly chalk it up to this tasty apple-flavored horse paste I've been munching on.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I probably haven't had it, but no real guarantee of that. Got vaxxed so if I did get it probably didn't even notice. Wife will get absolutely trashed for days on end by some random sickness and I just keep right on trucking, never feeling a thing. I can't imagine I escape catching everything she does but just don't notice it.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I acted as a covid lightning rod taking in all the covid so non covid havers never get it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ur gonna get covid cuz u made this thread OP. i avoided it up until last month (Dec 2023) when i got it for first time. only vaxxxed, never boosted.

jinxed myself saying or doing something and now you done jinxed urself op sry but its not that bad. i've had worse. and now it's mad weakened

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

DrSunshine posted:

Hi, I have never had COVID. Fully vaxxed and boosted, masking in crowded places and on public transit since the pandemic began. Everyone in my social circle has had COVID at least once except me.

Whatup fellow no-covid havers, how's it feel, to keep winning at life?

For me? Feels pretty good, not gonna lie.

:hehe:

You could have had it and been asymptomatic OP.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have had a total of 5 shots. I've managed to get COVID twice. It's likely because of all the pestilential kids I work around...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i haven't been sick since jan 2020 so unless that was early covid :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: i'm also clean

i didn't get the booster this fall or flu shot. meant to, but kept forgetting to set aside a weekend where i could shiver and writhe in bed for 2 days. except for the very first, the other 3 or 4 or however many it's been have absolutely wrecked me.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I am powerful and immune.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Covid is like tortilla chips in that it is something that enters my body and gets destroyed.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I've had 5 shots and covid once. You can't stop me from posting here because I don't currently have covid.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Yeah, no way I'm crowing with certainty of never having it.

In 2022, my son got it in February, and it was like "Welp, here we go!" The next day I felt exactly like I did after receiving my first vaccination shot. I took a test that day and...negative. And a few days after that, still negative. Despite the tests, I still believe I had it.

That said, I've gotten all boosters and up through last winter, masked up all the time. This past year, I've not worn a mask at all. I'm not tempting fate, but I am resigned to getting a full blown, non-asymptomatic event.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got the vaccine and the 1st booster.

I've not gotten Covid, or the flu or a major cold since covid was a thing. I also work in a hotel and am face to face with people everyday.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Somehow I never caught it, I took several trips to Disneyland in the past few years. Hanged around in public events. Stuck at LAX. I have most of my shots, I haven't had the recent one shot, #5 I think?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Having gotten the superior Johnson and Johnson vaccine I have been Covid free.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol, imagine getting Janssen or Cominarty when you could've gotten SPIKEVAX

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I get a free six inch sub with the next stamp on my booster card!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Lol, not even covid wants to gently caress you

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I've never had COVID but I keep forgetting to get boosted. I should do that.

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

My lack of COVID defines me!

*stands on top of a mountain quite pokemonedly*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm too strong for covid.

Covid should be scared of ME.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm too strong for covid.

Covid should be scared of ME.

I ate lots and lots of boogers as a child and now my immune system is a viking.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I had I think six Covid shots and thanks to work not recording my flu shot I got that twice this season. Maybe I’ll get Covid one day, pretty sure my whole family has had it so far but I don’t live near them so whatever

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Neither my wife or I have had COVID, but we've both been vaccinated multiple times. Weirdly, she's had a respiratory sickness on both of the last two Thanksgivings so has had to wear a mask and isolate when we went to visit the families so as to not spread RSV or whatever. I just get random body sickness but never tested positive.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Fuckin made it until Thanksgiving this year and it pisses me off

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

cant have something that isnt real

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

cant have something that isnt real

what about moregellons?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
not much, what about morgellons with you? :smug:

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

drilldo squirt posted:

I am powerful and immune.

Yeah this

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

time for my daily colloidal silver infusion

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
nice av larry

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got omicron right before the nano-enhanced boosters came out and it sucked poo poo op

Burns
May 10, 2008

Covid is like the god Crom, to invoke his (its) name is to draw his (its) gaze.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I haven't had it and I'm pretty sure I haven't had it because I doubt my mother and brother and I would all have been asymptomatic.

This March I'm flying to Washington State and visiting girlfriends that I haven't seen for 34 years. I'll be there for 2 and a 1/2 weeks and words cannot express how much I hope I don't get COVID, get sick, and ruin the trip plus who knows how sick. BUT IM GOING!!!!!

I will suddenly be exposed in a way that I haven't been ever

But I get to see my best friend :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
stop manifesting covid for ur trip spinz