Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

That is serial killer stuff

he has an entire loving system to predate on struggling women down to the loving building/landlord/superintendent, just levels of Pure Evil i have a lot of trouble trying to comprehend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

96 BELOW THE WAVE posted:

The precision of his actions, the fact that he had tried-and-true tactics, that made me sick before I could even get to the text messages.

96 BELOW THE WAVE posted:

Your material survival is tied entirely to the whims of someone exponentially more powerful than you are. That power is demonstrated early and often. Whether it was the first hug or the fifteenth at some point you register that you're not comfortable with what's happening, but you can't say anything now because you were okay with it before, and they're being so kind to you, and then things escalate, and your agency is guttered. It is so loving frightening. You blank out and you try to get through.

it's this. this is the terrifying poo poo. the fact he has a system of people he pays who follow a script and property waiting in place to do this. if not multiple places and more people. he built a psychological horror gangrape machine, and it works

i hate being reminded of the Pure Evil that walks this planet

graph fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jan 26, 2024

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Akileese posted:

It's a complete and utter refusal to see a human being as anything other than property that shook me to the core. We've all been around these parts (as in Something Awful and the internet for a while) so we've some poo poo, but nothing could possibly prepare me for how horrible this was. I didn't get close to getting through it all, then I saw some of the texts and it pretty much broke me once I internalized another person was put through this pre-meditated horror.

i will spoiler how it gets at the end because it gets worse but it shows the compounding

:nms: a couple weeks before he breaks her, which he does knowing or not, but he can tell when she's been broken completely, he starts getting off on texting poo poo like 'you will beg for me to sell you' its a level of evil i dont think ive ever read about