Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
There's no legal punishment for Vince and Laurinaitis which would be appropriate; I'm hoping for a Lady Vengeance kind of scenario. All the other men who took part, enabled, and covered for them can rot and die in prison.

I wish I could be more constructive, but all I've felt since this news broke is rage and hatred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Ganso Bomb posted:

This reminded me of the Goldust/Pillman/Marlena story where if Pillman won their match, he essentially won Marlena as a sex slave. Which really is painted in a completely different light now (the light it was painted in before was already a bad one).
And that was repeated with Jamie Noble, Billy Gunn and Torrie Wilson.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I hate that I sat through all the Diva Searches, and can remember 90% of them. So many hours of my life. And the live sex, the multiple times Torrie was forced to gently caress someone, all the cucking, all the stripping and B&P 'matches'. Alexa Bliss falling over in coffee so it looked like she poo poo herself. Vince shouting at Trish to crawl around like a dog.
It was all there broadcast on international TV the whole time (and undoubtedly before and since), I'm angry at myself for sitting through it all, and I'm angry at myself for being surprised when this story broke.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Even taking his tweet at face value, he's half a foot taller than Ronda; I can't work out the mechanics of how his hand unintentionally found its way to her waistline, let alone a little beneath. Does he try to shake hands by stooping and coming up from below? What kind of wrestler is so uncoordinated? :psyduck:

e:f,b

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Eat This Glob posted:

how does vince's trainer have all the facts?
Maybe I'm misremembering, and this new headline has taken over search results, but didn't the original accusation mention a personal trainer being one of the guys Vince had on speed dial to enable/cover up/take part in rape and/or trafficking?
In any case, given the nature of his crimes and how much he (allegedly, I guess we have to say) boasted and shared them with anyone in earshot, I'd be surprised if his trainer didn't know everything.