Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol that vince had merch to begin with but also that removing it is taking some sort of stand

fuckin cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oh, you know, I'm all business - and this business is built on hosed up poo poo like sexual abuse and rape so check out the royal rumble live on peacock

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MasterSitsu posted:

https://www.wwe.com/superstars/mr-mcmahon

You are not authorized to access this page.

why rebuild the page each time he ignores consequences and comes back when you can just make it private

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

getting away with it then, now, forever

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

at least it was an old timer instead of an epic rereg guy this time

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cody defending the cult and saying other locker rooms are worse in the same response is amazing

literal raping and trafficking was happening around him likely throughout his entire career that he had to have known about but hey, we're a family here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sure rape and trafficking and other gross poo poo happens here but hey in other parts of the world there's murder, you know? We're family here and I hope you'll all join me at wrestlemania where I hope to finish the story.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Whoolighams posted:

hmm I'm no Corporate Officer Number One

why should we believe you, mr. whoolighams - if that is your real name

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Man, people are really twisting themselves in knots to make Trips not be Corporate Officer #1.

because he was supposed to be the replacement for the monster, not the assistant to the monster

when there is no silver lining, brains tend to fail

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Whoolighams posted:

I didn't read this post and anyway, it's been an amazing week for my posts and how much money my posts make

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coworker asked for a link to the full lawsuit details and hearing him say 'what the gently caress?' and 'it keeps getting worse' a few times as he read every page of the entire thing was an experience

I warned him and he didn't believe me

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

it is soul crushing to read, dont recommend it. It will put many many horrible unremovable images in your brain

I gave the warnining

the comment afterward was basically 'I always got the vibe he was a creep but goddamn'

seems to be the common reaction of most people hearing and reading about it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bartok posted:

Was anyone into those bikini contest and gravy matches besides Vince and his buddies back in the day? Even as a horny teen I never found it titillating just made me embarrassed to be a wrestling fan.

they were so bad that many people are still embarassed to this day to tell anyone they're a wrestling fan

the stink of vince's juvenile gross poo poo he'd put on screen that nobody but he and his cronies wanted to see will likely never go away

even now after he's supposedly gone for the fourth or fifth time all that's interesting to talk about to most is the awful monster he was and still is and not what wwe as a company is doing currently

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Drakkel posted:

Truly wild seeing these wrestling fossils who are like basically one rung down the "Being horrible to women" ladder from Vince suddenly being like "Oh yeah that guys a fuckin' creep"

carnies for clicks

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Even better, give him the same harness he gave Owen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Zoobtro posted:

Naliz knew

quote:

Wacholz was released from his WWF contract in December 1992, after he attacked Vince McMahon in his office over a financial dispute,[6][10] while John Nord watched the door. The incident occurred on December 14 during a house show in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Bret Hart recalled in his autobiography that Wacholz "cornered Vince in his office and screamed at him for fifteen minutes". Hart claims he was just down the hall from the office when he heard a loud crash, which was Wacholz "knocking Vince over in his chair, choking him violently".[11] The incident led to a series of lawsuits between Wacholz and the WWF. Wacholz alleged McMahon had given him steroids on a number of occasions; McMahon denied the claim. Wacholz then filed a wrongful termination lawsuit claiming McMahon sexually assaulted him.[12] The WWF filed a counterclaim against Wacholz, but both suits were later dropped. In 1994, Wacholz testified against McMahon during his trial on charges of supplying steroids to WWF wrestlers. He claimed McMahon had told him to take steroids.[13]