Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I still can't get over how absolutely ghoulish Vince looked around that time too. He was seriously approaching Gary Oldman butt wig Dracula levels of grotesque looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What the gently caress is wrong with people like that

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The yearly reminder that no matter how funny Jeff Jarrett is on the undercard or whatever he's still a mega piece of poo poo.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Dutch doing the soy face in his thumbnails is loving hilarious.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

I was at a CZW show Mania weekend in Orlando where someone got kicked out for changing into a shirt with a still from the Paige sex tape printed on it.

I can't wait until the rest of us push those troglodytes out of the sport.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

ARMBAR A COP posted:

This company is rotten to the loving core and y’all are honestly disgusting for continuing a conversation about whatever bullshit that isn’t about the very real abuse that has happened.

I hope you all feel terrible

This is the thread where that's all we're talking about. I think you want the other one.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Vince has an absolutely warped idea of being heroic and cool. The man thought he was the hero after Montreal.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

garycoleisgod posted:

This is disgraceful.

Why do you need the harness? Just dump him straight in.

Even better, give him the same harness he gave Owen.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lamuella posted:

These guys are about to weigh in on the ring boy scandal

I hate everything about this.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Unless you're bringing me true crime with all the gravitas of Robert Stack I don't want it.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

MJeff posted:

Didn't Rusev and Lana get punished for getting married?

That incident feels like one of the things non-wrestling people wouldn't understand.

"Yeah these two people were put in storylines to try and ruin their real life relationship because people in power thought Lana was too hot for Rusev. Then when they real life got married they were further punished."

"Ok but wrestling is fake right? Actors are in relationships on screen all the time..."

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's not like I needed more ammo to say Dusty sucked poo poo but it's nice to know.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

I went and refreshed myself on the timeline. He was feuding with Dolph and Lana and together with Summer Rae in storyline. He got engaged to Lana in reality and they sent engagement photos to the locker room. Somehow they ended up at TMZ. Vince accused them of intentionally torpedoing the storyline and they both got buried forever, with Rusev going from heavily protected IC title contender to complete joke complete with Vince-speak emasculating promos from Summer. He asked for his release in 2017 and they didn't grant it. I do remember there being stuff in the Observer about how Vince didn't think they should be together because she's really hot and he's a big hairy Bulgarian dude.

And then when he did finally get released and jump to AEW, they booked Lana to go through tables on every show for weeks and weeks.

It's kind of insane you have to go back like, "Ok which of the three Rusev cuckold storylines did this happen in...?"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

coconono posted:

I wanna say some other wrestlers claimed Pat Patterson got handsy with them too but I'd have to go back and re-listen to podcasts

I have a vague memory of Piper claiming Patterson groped him.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Fighting with twitter eggs all day and night will torch your wavering old brain meat.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's gonna be loving crazy when they eventually try to put Vince in their HoF.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Good ol JR here and I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What a bunch of fuckin scumbags.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It's crazy Nailz only move in the ring was also his go to shoot move on Vince.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gotta hedge your bets because all his idiot spawn and yes men are in power.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

A bombshell... ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sports Entertainment Xtreme, bro.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

And on top of all that the XFL games weren't even that entertaining. Bad football is bad football, it's tough to lie to yourself about that like people do bad wrestling.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

And while it's a little thing it was funny making Vince admit on the stand that he himself couldn't play for the XFL because he was charged with a felony.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Not saying it isn't totally abhorrent to imagine but it is equally unsurprising.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TinTower posted:

So, uh, does Titan Towers have a quota system for sex pests or something?

Yeah in the company charter I think it says, "All of em!"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That's sounds like a great edit for the, "Come out you rapist!" video

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I would really appreciate if the assholes showing up in this thread weren’t given a dozen chances to behave because they know exactly what they’re doing and they don’t give a poo poo.

Dude this. And elsewhere.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I do kinda wonder what Vince's condition is like in private. There was that one kinda weird video from years ago where it looked like someone guided him by the hand off the stage during Raw or something?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

WWE has no desire to clean itself up internally. If anything the company would hire more prominent sex pests and dare you to quit watching.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

X-Pac is actually kind of cool now.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Breetai posted:

Iirc there were allegations he domestically abused Chyna?

Far as I'm aware he's pretty open about how toxic their relationship was and is remorseful about the whole thing.

A much better approach than trying to unperson her from the industry for decades like HHH or Austin hiding behind gag orders for abusing Debra.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

HHH wants to treat these guys like Dana White treats all of his cowed media stooges he's just too much of a dweebus to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Trying to use the, "actually she wanted it big time" argument should be instant jail time it's so tacky.