Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

MassRafTer posted:

I'm told people on reddit are demanding Brock Lesnar and Vince be taken out of the video game, have no idea how widespread it is or where but if anyone goes on reddit let us know.

There’s precedent with Benoit being removed from Smackdown vs Raw 2008 but that game was released 4 months after the murders. 2k24 is out in 6 weeks, and since it’s a showcase of Wrestlemania matches I imagine Brock and McMahon both have major roles in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Early morning Reddit/Twitter seems to be really anti-HHH but I’m sure the bad faith brigade will be out later today.

And maybe I’m inferring too much, but does anyone else think that AEW guys wanting to go back to WWE to be with their wives may not just be for companionship reasons?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I am genuinely unsure if Triple H’s press conference showing was due to arrogance or if he was intentionally given bad talking points and sent out to hang himself.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I have seen a few Reddit comments saying that Corporate Officer 1 is described as being a “similar age to Vince” and has been involved with the company since the titan days so it can’t be Triple H. The second part is easily refutable but where was it revealed that CO1 is similar to Vince’s age? I don’t recall that detail being in the lawsuit?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Couldn’t they just use sword spray instead?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Coaaab posted:

is hunner really the best politicking dude in wrestling history?

Probably? He’s been employed since 1995, got a constant push above his crowd reaction levels, married the boss’ daughter, became the booker, got into talent relations, became the #1 corporate officer, has millions in stocks, and got jobs for all his buddies.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Dumb question- does Vince still have a talent contract?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

https://x.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1762131761427882073?s=61&t=XvrQwNe2ohQa_fKBAbwFNg

https://www.postwrestling.com/2024/02/26/nick-kiniski-speaks-out-on-proposition-by-wwf-official/

Nick Kiniski ( son of Gene kiniski) is also reporting harassment and unwanted advances from Terry Garvin in the 80s. He took it right to Vince, who did nothing and stopped booking Nick altogether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I don't think that's clear at all and think it is something Vince's people are floating to distract fromt the fact he is obviously still in communication with multiple WWE figures.

I still think Vince is shadow booking everything. Everyone who he pushed before leaving is still getting pushed and all of Triple H’s infinity gauntlet people are low midcard or disappeared. Triple H and the army of writers have made the product more consistent since the script isn’t being rewritten minutes before the show but I still think Vince directs them who to push.