Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Whoolighams posted:

think about how many people think the Heard/Depp trial completely exonerated Depp

Britt Baker lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Vince wouldn't try to buy another company or start a new one because it wouldn't be The Big Leagues. He's the sort of person who would never allow himself to be anything other than the sole dictator of the biggest and most profitable company

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

Both versions of the XFL would like a word.

I guess that's fair. He really thought at the time that he could eventually grow enough to compete with the NFL though

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Shard posted:

who could have guessed that it's really expensive and hard to fight the number one competitor in a market when they have a 40 year head start

Part of the thing with the XFL was that their season started right after the super bowl so there shouldn't have been any competition

But running a legit sport league is a whole lot different than running a wrestling promotion and he was obviously very bad at it

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
OMG I seriously hope he's resigning because he knows that this lawsuit will affect him too

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
He probably broke his ankle kicking over furniture in his house during a tantrum

I hope he's experiencing maximum misery from not being able to be a workaholic dictator anymore

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

C. Everett Koop posted:

Given Gable Steveson and Drew Gulak were released in the past few days, along with that COO getting got, there definitely feels like some house-cleaning being done on the WWE side of getting rid of anyone with any stench on them.

I also think it's worth noting that while Laurinatis signed onto Vince's arbitration statement, radio silence from the WWE side. IANAL and most likely none of us are, but I do think that shows that the two sides are not working together and WWE's going to be looking to settle their way out of this ASAP.

There is a lawyer posting itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
We're probably on Bill DeMott v193.0

The whole company is just decades of bullying and abuse