Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

rotinaj posted:

Sure, but not just from Wwe/TKO. As has been pointed out, nothing from Austin, foley, undertaker, nothing from AEW, nothing from cultaholic, nothing from wrestletalk, POST just got something up shortly ago…

I was expecting to at least see the first few mentions of this story last night, but it feels like it has been moving agonizingly slowly

I mean, Wrestletalk has articles on it. Cultaholic... technically has articles on it, how is this your front page right now. POST is talking about it, Meltzer is talking about it. AEW hasn't said anything, but it'd be drat near impossible for them to say something without it looking like tribalism. I don't disagree with you, especially for the dozens of old WWE wrestlers who should be shaking their heads right now, but it's like MassRaFTer just said. Most wrestlers and wrestling journalists just aren't equipped to talk about this on a level beyond "jesus christ".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU