Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FV112gTPGc

TV Zombie posted:

Is the best one can expect for punishment,for Vince,is that he is fired?

Vince could easily throw enough money at it to settle the lawsuit and then it's business as usual because he was never convicted of anything and it never goes to court. So best case scenario for Vince is that he is out several million dollar he'll never spend in his lifetime anyway and that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

edogawa rando posted:

Wasn’t he “gone” when misconduct surfaced originally, only for there to be a backdoor for him to exploit his way back into the company?

I hope this means he’s gone-gone, unlike last time.

He had the controlling shares of the company. He resigned, but could also put him back in power at any time.

That is not the case anymore

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
You have wrestlers who's entire livelihood is based on WWE where the company will be their only big payday. Do you honestly expect them to trash Vince before he's found guilty and 100% not coming back?

I am not saying that taking these odd public stances is the morally right thing to do. I've just seen this company fail upward so many times that it's entirely possible that Vince returns within the next year or two. All it would take is for the case to settle so there is no guilty verdict, and then the earnings to dip slightly so that TKO goes "we need to bring back Vince!" so that the shareholders rejoice at more profits.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Smasher Dynamo posted:

I am a lawyer...

even if Vince were innocent, which he is not...

So much for presumption of innocence.

Edit: To clarify, I do think Vince is a piece of poo poo. I just think this is funny coming from a lawyer.